💙Where He Likes To Kiss You

💥Bakugo💥
Smashes straight onto your lips I'd say. Well when you're in public. When it's just you and him he kisses you slow. Almost sweetly. Almost.

🧡Kirishima🧡
Kirishima likes to gently grab yours hands, pulling you in and kissing you on your forehead softly.

🥦Midoriya🥦
He's the rush kinda guy. Places to be (probably with All Might) but when he does kiss you it's always of your soft cheek or as close to your lips as he can when rushing away. (This sounded so wrong but I don't know how else I could of worded it ;))

🔥❄️Todoroki❄️🔥
What a gentleman he is. I would say the only experience he has to romance was his sisters old 1980s romance films he found as a collection when he was 10. So Todoroki sticks to the old gentlemen, traditional ways and when greeting you will lift your hand and gently kiss it whilst greeting you. How cute.

🌼Kaminari🌼
This boy will kiss you as much as he can throughout the day. Whether it be passing you in the halls or in a rush somewhere he'll always find a way to kiss you. Karminari will try and kiss you on the lips when he can but when passing through halls that's pretty difficult. He set your face as the target, aims for your cheek or forehead but tends to royally miss. This can end in a drastic turn of events.