Rise

Play the music if you want
3rd POV
??????: OOOOOOOONK!
Everyone at the concert remained silent, the rest of Team RWBY stopped in their place on the side walk.
Aika: what was that?
By Mount Glenn a long narrow object came from the ground, lifting up the ground and creating massive waves near the east side of Vale. As the ground rose higher and higher there was a change in color, from dirt brown and the grass green to an incredibly dark shade of gray and green mixed together.
Yang's eyes widened as she heard the sound.
Yang: I was hoping Ruby and I were just hearing things.....I need to find her!
Yang shoved past the crowd and through the door. She ran down the street yelling out for Ruby. The Mountain snapped in half as something large continued to emerge from the ground. A large pulse shot from the giant body, creating a massive black out again.
Blake's ears perked up as she looked through an alleyway to see something massive rising in the distance.
Blake: dear Gods.
On the south side of Vale the water began to turn as lightning shot from the sky and entered the whirlpool. A giant hand rose from the whirlpool and grabbed onto the coast of Vale. The creature pulled itself up, being atleast 800 feet tall.
?????: GROAAAAAAH!

The massive armed creature looked at the city, seeing nothing but darkness

The massive armed creature looked at the city, seeing nothing but darkness. It growled as it looked up to see a giant red figure rising from the ground.

 It growled as it looked up to see a giant red figure rising from the ground

The other creature stood at 1000 feet, absolutely massive. It roared out at the 800 foot monster.
Meanwhile with Ruby.
She looked at the giant Titan and flashed back to a dream she had.
Ruby POV
Flash Back.
I opened my eyes in a flower field to see a man standing. He turned around to look at me, though his face was completely blacked out.
Me: who are you?
?????: not important, just know that something big is coming.
Me: what is it?
?????: one that is one with the Gods, and will help the kingdoms of Remnant, don't be fooled by what the others say.
??????: OOOOOOONK!
Me: a whale?!
?????: this call is the call of the beast, the one that will save Remnant from the dark evils that are coming from this world, he is Godzilla.
The ground beneath me shattered like glass.
I quickly came to, seeing Yang run up to me.
3rd POV
Godzilla roared at its foe, Orga. Orga continued looking at the city, seeing nothing but darkness. In a power plant a man raised the switches and the city became illuminated again.
Worker: well that should make everything better.
Orga roared out as it ran towards the lit up buildings and began biting into them, causing the power to go out in the building. Godzilla roared out as it took a massive step forward, moving as quick as it possibly can towards Orga. Godzilla roared out, letting out another pulse to short circuit the electricity, creating another blackout for the city.
Yang: this isn't good at all!
Ruby: Y-Yang? The whale noises....I know what it is?
Yang: is it the giant monster?
Ruby: yeah....but there's more.
Yang: how can there be more?
Ruby: well.....ones good.
Weiss: excuse me what?
Godzilla began to charging electricity.

The electricity circled Godzilla, narrowing around its head as it unleashed a blast against Orga

The electricity circled Godzilla, narrowing around its head as it unleashed a blast against Orga. Orga put its hand up and tried to block the blast. As the atomic blast hit Orga's shoulder lit up yellow and began to make a high pitched whirring sound. Orga then looked at Godzilla and put both hands to the ground, then firing a blast of pure energy at Godzilla.
The energy blast shot above the city, illuminating it with a bright yellow before nailing Godzilla in the chest. Godzilla roared out in pain as smoke was pluming from its chest.
Blake: We need to get out of here, these two are going to do a lot more than just create a light show.