Aftershock

3rd POV
The power through the world restored, one week later. Godzilla has been off the radar, no one has been able to find it.
Ruby sat in her home looking out the window, thinking about Y/N. The door knocked as Yang opened the door.
Yang: hey Ruby....are you ok?
Ruby: I'm ok....just can't stop thinking about him.
Yang: he has a lot on his mind, he spend weeks making a plan with Ozpin to defend Vale against any threat....then that "Ghidorah" came and shot things to hell.
Ruby: all those people....homeless....jobless. They lost everything to Ghidorah.
Ruby's scroll began to ring with an unknown signal, though it was obviously not a scam. She grabbed her scroll and pressed on the green icon.
Ruby: Hello?
?????: meet us outside.
The call then ended, followed by both Yang and Ruby looking at eachother.
Yang: I'll grab my weapons.
Ruby: I'll grab my scythe.
They both quickly grabbed their weapons and went to the front yard and began looking around for a female, the voice that was heard on the scroll.
Yang: I don't see anything....you think it was a wrong number?
Ruby: I honestly don't know...but it's spooky.
?????: we didn't get the wrong numbers.
Yang: who said that?!
?????: look down, by the rose.
Ruby and Yang both looked at a Rose as two small females stood there, looking up at them.

Ruby: uh....who are you?
?????: we are the Shobijin, we are Hio and Mana.
Yang: which one is which?
Shobijin: Hio has a bracelet on her left arm while Mana has one on her right....if that helps with anything about us.
Ruby: I mean....a little.
Shobijin: we've heard that you have become close with Godzilla.
Ruby: how do you know about him?
Shobijin: our Goddess spoke to us about him, especially this being one of the few times he was awoken for anything.
Ruby: he's been awake for some weeks though.
Shobijin: we know that....but as you know he went missing.
Ruby: how did you find me?
Shobijin: our goddess wants to find Godzilla, a large threat will be coming after the word. Something evil....
Ruby: like what?
Shobijin: a Monster from Space, power to make Ghidorah look like a puppy.
Yang: that thing lifted and dropped Y/N into a city, how can it get much more powerful than that?
Shobijin: immensely powerful, now come with us.
The girls then began walking, being followed by Ruby and Yang. They walked about a mile before seeing a massive opening in the center of a forest.
Yang: now what?
Shobijin: now....we wait.
A massive flash of light was seen in the sky as a pair of massive wings cane from the clouds and a massive moth creature landed in the center of the opening.

Shobijin: our goddess!
Yang: your goddess is a Butterfly?
Shobijin: a moth, but there's more to her than that.
The giant moth became engulfed in light and shrunk down to a much more human look.

??????: hello there.
Her voice was soft and angelic.
Ruby: who are you?
?????: I go by Mosura....but my kaiju form is Mothra.
Yang: Mosura? So you're a goddess?
Mosura: yes and no, while I am God Like, I'm not an immortal deity.
Ruby: so you want to find Y/N? Why is that?
Mosura: well...he's my ex.
Yang: excuse me....you dated Y/N?
Mosura: many years ago, we broke it off shorty after he killed Ghidorah, just before he went into hibernation.
Shobijin: when together though, the two can make a formidable team.
Mosura: time has passed....I'm pretty sure he's still as stubborn as ever.
Yang: I think he's mellowed out quite a bit.
Ruby: I mean, we got him to come to Atlas.
Mosura: and how did you manage that one?
Ruby: well....he said I was the reason.
Mosura: well I'm glad you're coming along then.