Godzilla Vs. Orga

3rd POV
Orga roared and jumped over the city and used its massive hands and grabbed Godzilla. Godzilla roared out in annoyance as it put its hands on Orga's massive claw. Orga brought Godzilla to the ground and began pounding it in the ribs.
Orga grabbed Godzilla by the head and began to crush the 300 meter Titan's head. Godzilla roared out before putting out another pulse, quickly reaching the city and turning the power back on. Orga looked over at the city and let go of Godzilla and ran towards it.
Civilians: Run for your lives!
The city went in more of a panic than before as Orga stormed towards the city, its shoulder crackling with electricity. Godzilla quickly stood up and shot Orga in the back. Orga launched forward and slid across the ground, barely touching the city.
Godzilla growled as it let out another pulse, putting the city in total blackout again. Orga got up and looked around, the turned back around towards Godzilla and roared, slamming its massive hands into the ground and then charging. Godzilla used its tail and decked Orga in the head, putting the 800 foot Titan on its side.

???? POV
Orga May be strong, but he's easily distracted, luckily I know by what.

3rd POV
Orga stood up and aimed its shoulder at Godzilla. Orga went to shoot a laser of energy but only smoke came out. Orga looked at its shoulder cannon and its eyes widened. Godzilla gave what appeared to be a smirk. Godzilla spines began to form electricity, allowing it to charge up. Orga roared as it placed both of its hands in front of its face and then took a massive attack from Godzilla, the atomic blast burning the back of Orga's hands.
Orga moved its hands to see Godzilla right next to it. Godzilla bit down on Orga's neck and dragged it a few hundred inches before eventually snapping its neck and dropping the body. Godzilla then roared out in victory as a pulse shot outwards, turning the power back on in the city.
Everyone stopped to hold their ears as the Titan roared out into the sky. They looked at it as Jets flew above the city and shot missiles at it.
Pilot: direct hit.
The jets flew past Godzilla with missiles continuing to fire. Godzilla roared out as it looked at the jets, watching their movements, but not attacking.
Pilot: Open Fire!
The jets turned back around and shot Godzilla in the dorsal plate, creating a massive explosion and causing Godzilla to roar out in pain.

???? POV
They'll never learn....they're only human. Something different scares them, I can understand that....after all I'm half.
They don't understand that shutting the power off saved their lives from Orga. I'm sorry cousin....but it had to be done.

Ruby POV
I watched the giant creature walk towards the ocean as the jets pelted it with Explosions.
Me: is that.....Godzilla?
Yang: what did you say?
Me: oh.....nothing.....
Weiss: no no, you said something, it might be big, what is it?
Me: well....in my dream....I remember so much more, I think I know the game of that creature.
Blake: what is it?
Me: well....Godzilla, apparently it's here to help.
Yang started laughing.
Me: what?
Yang: it's a giant animal Ruby, it doesn't think like that, it probably fought for territory.
Blake: Yang has a point.
Weiss: I'll remain.....optimistic until the time comes....but I'm not on either of your sides.
Godzilla roared out as it went into the ocean and dived, the last thing to be seen was a massively long tail.