The Golden Demise

Play the music if you want

3rd POV
Godzilla began to slowly get up after the massive fall. Ghidorah came from the clouds and launched at Godzilla, biting down hard. Godzilla roared out in pain as it was picked up, though this time it was brought to its feet. Another lightning strike came from the sky and nailed Godzilla in the arm, making it roar out in pain.
Meanwhile
Cinder: THE PAIN! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
Emerald: Cinder! Your eye!
Cinder felt her eye began to crack as her hair began to slightly burn off.
Emerald: CINDER!
Cinder screamed out in pain until the eye shattered from the amount of stress from the power given to her.
Cinder: NO!
She fell to her back and went unconscious from the pain, leaving her body with Emerald and Mercury.
Emerald: WAKE UP CINDER!
Back with Godzilla.
Ghidorah roared out as it felt itself become.....one.
Godzilla roared out as it used its tail and made contact with Ghidorah's body. Ghidorah roared out in pain as Godzilla's eyes widened. The other heads came down as Godzilla looked at the others.
Ruby: he's....he's able to hit it!
Weiss: but why....why couldn't he before?
Godzilla grabbed one of the heads and pulled with all of his might before making it disappear. Godzilla quickly grabbed the other one and snapped its jaw, killing the left head off. The middle head was all that was left, the one that Rah took control of.

Godzilla's eyes filled with tears as its dorsal plates began to surge with electromagnetic energy

*inside Y/N's thoughts*
Y/N POV
I'm.....I'm sorry kid.....you were my son...I loved you....I would protect you from anything that would try to hurt you....but....it....it has to come to this....Goodbye.....my son.

3rd POV
Back in the battlefield.
Ghidorah roared out as Godzilla continued to charge, heading back through one of the black holes in the sky.
Godzilla's charge wrapped around its body before unleashing it towards Ghidorah, which tried to hold back the blast. Godzilla kept it going, not letting its foe survive to destroy more lives. The atomic blast then shot through Ghidorah's middle head, causing the head to disappear into a golden dust.
The middle black hole in the sky exploded, leaving two more for Godzilla to destroy.
Godzilla turned to the left one and charged up, obliterating it with one quick blast before turning to the right one. Godzilla has another tear form in its eye as it closed. Godzilla then roared out in agony as it unleashed another atomic blast to finish off the final black hole.
Godzilla stood in the center of the city with the feeling of pure guilt and sorrow. The sun began rising over the horizon on a newly destroyed city with a monster standing in the middle. A tear dropped from its eye and landed on one of the streets below.

Godzilla looked over at the bullheads leaving before turning around and walking towards the ocean, away from the surviving civilians

Godzilla looked over at the bullheads leaving before turning around and walking towards the ocean, away from the surviving civilians. It took one step into the ocean, walking with haste, getting away from the city it wanted to protect.
Godzilla dived to the oceans depths, leaving behind what was left of Vale.
Ruby: Y/N........