Battle in Vale

Play the music if you want

3rd POV
Y/N ran through the city as fast as he could, his breath neon blue.
Y/N: sorry Kid.
Y/N dived into the water by the docks as Ghidorah continued coming from the black holes. Beneath the surface of the water Y/N's skin began to harden and become larger. His dorsal plates grew as the sound of bones cracked. A tail began forming and his nails became sharper and larger. The water then pulled upwards as Godzilla stood tall, the water falling from its dorsal plates.
Ghidorah looked at Godzilla and roared out, sending a power surge around the world, causing the power to go out worldwide.
Godzilla closed its eyes as it tried to fight something....though Ghidorah hasn't attacked yet.
Ruby: what's going on?!
Ozpin: he's.....he's fighting something mentally.
Weiss: where did you come from?
Ozpin: I have my ways....but Y/N is having trouble remaining focused.
Blake: like having trouble controlling the form?
Ozpin: no....something from his past, he knows Ghidorah.
RWBY: Ghidorah?
Ozpin: yes.
Yang: that's a stupid name.
Ghidorah used one of its heads and launched at Godzilla which quickly looked up and tried to slap away the head, only for its hand to go through it. Godzilla then looked around as Ghidorah made a quick turn and bit down on Godzilla's arm.
Godzilla roared out in pain as it tried using its other arm to attack Ghidorah, only to go through once again.
Ozpin: that's....off....he's going through Ghidorah.
From the sky a massive lightning struck down and nailed Godzilla in the chest, causing fragments from its skin to fly off. Godzilla roared out in pain as the jaws of the one Ghidorah head came lose and wrapped around to bite down on Godzilla's neck. The two other heads both looked at Godzilla and growled before wrapping around it and latching on to both of its arms.

*inside Y/N's Mind*
Y/N POV
I can't....I've killed him before...but this...this is different....he's back...I can't take him away again....but I refuse to die. He's vengeful....he's sadistic....and he's willing to kill anything. That's only because....

I taught him to live.
*outside*
3rd POV
Godzilla roared out as it began getting picked up off the ground.
Ruby: Y/N!
Ghidorah was slowly bringing Godzilla upwards, squeezing tightly as Godzilla roared out in pain. Ghidorah brought Godzilla over the city as the civilians panicked and ran for their lives. Ghidorah stopped moving and brought Godzilla upwards into the sky, slowly and painfully.
Ozpin: To the Bullheads!
Meanwhile on the outskirts of the city.
Cinder watched the fight, one eye golden as her finger tips were covered in blood.
Emerald: Cinder....how are you holding up?
Cinder: I.....I feel nothing....but agonizing pain.
Mercury: why don't you take a break.
Cinder: because Salem.....promised me power.....
The star in her eye began to shine brighter as Cinder screamed out in pain and misery.
Back with the fight.
Ghidorah brought Godzilla high over the city and then within seconds it simply let go. Godzilla dropped and roared out as it saw Ghidorah looking down at it.

The bullheads took off with as many civilians they could take as many others dived into the ocean to try and escape the blast radius

Ozpin helped the students and teachers along.
Port: Ozpin come on!
Ruby: Ozpin! We have to go.
Ozpin looked at the sky and looked at the Bullhead before quickly shutting the door and running off to the elevator. The Bullhead wasted no time and took off.
Glynda: Ozpin! No!
The door closed behind Ozpin as he held his cane tightly and went down. The many in the bullheads and the ocean all watched as Godzilla came down as a soaring pace until finally going through the Beacon platform and onto the city, causing a massive amount of soot and ash to fly through the terrified city.
The door pushed on the elevator to the colosseum where Ozpin was located.
Ozpin: I'll see you all....around.
The elevator tube broke off and landed into the city, breaking and covered by soot.