3 Years Later

3rd POV
Ruby woke up and stretched, she let out a soft yawn as she looked around. She turned 19 a few months ago, though not a day went by when she didn't think of Y/N and what he said.
She was in Haven with the other members of Team RWBY with Oscar, who is also Ozpin. They also recently learned the truth, Ozpin was married to Salem. Though it was difficult trust him for a few months, things continued to steady out.
There was then knocking on the door.
Ruby: one moment, I need to get ready.
She quickly jumped in the shower and got out within five minutes, quickly brushing her teeth and getting dressed. She opened the door to see Yang, Weiss and Blake.
Ruby: what's wrong?
Blake: something entered the atmosphere and it's hurdling towards Haven.
Ruby: what?! We need to evacuate!
Weiss: it's trajectory will be just outside the city limits, if we evacuate, many will die trying to live.
Yang: we have thirty minutes before it makes contact.
Mosura walked down the hall with the Shobijin.
Mosura: this battle is one sided....but we have a small chance to pull out a victory.
Ruby: I just wish Y/N was here.
Yang: we all do.....but he told us he will not fight.
Blake: lets get over to the main firing zone.
The girls all ran down the halls to the main firing zone where Oscar, Qrow and Ironwood, and Winter were already there.
Ruby: Uncle Qrow.
Qrow: hey Kid....I like the long hair.

I like the long hair

Ruby: thanks....where have you been for the last year?
Qrow: things happened in life....it all worked out though.
Winter: Sir....it's coming.
Everyone looked above to see a giant bright light coming towards the ocean.
Meanwhile in Atlas.
Jacques and Whitley both watched as the light rapidly came closer to the earth.
Whitley: Father...what will happen now?
Jacques: now we wait for the inevitable.
Meanwhile in Menagerie
Ghira and Kali both held eachother tightly as the massive white light fell from the sky.
Ghira: if this is the end....i've always loved you.
Kali: Ghira...I love you too.
The massive white light finally landed out of Haven, 15 miles out to be exact and sunk into the ocean, creating a massive whirlpool.
Ruby: whatever that thing is....it's huge!
Mosura: I'll go first! Hold the Shobijin.
Mosura jumped up and quickly transformed into Mothra and flew over to the whirlpool caused by the blinding white light. Mothra circled around it, waiting for something to happen.
A red lightning bolt shot from the whirlpool, curving around and nailing Mothra, sending her into the side of the mountain.
Two massive white crystals rose from the whirlpool, followed by a much smaller crest and a gray skinned body. It's teeth sharp and radiating with power, everyone can feel their aura depleting from the intensity of it.
Shobijin: The....Space Monster.
Oscar: it looks like....Godzilla.

The Space Monster roared out, its roar was high pitches, shattering a few of the buildings in the city

The Space Monster roared out, its roar was high pitches, shattering a few of the buildings in the city. It's powerful roar could be compared to the war cry of an angry god of war.
Mothra quickly got up and flew towards the Space Monster and went to slash it.
Ruby: what....do we call this thing?
Oscar: Space Godzilla
Mothra tried slashing Space Godzilla only to be punted by its tail and sent into another mountain.
Ironwood: Open Fire!
The weapons all aimed at Space Godzilla. The men and women fired the artillery guns, only for them to blow up in the chamber.
Ironwood: what happened!?
Soldier: the power....it's too much for the guns!
Ironwood: these guns have fired these before!
Soldier: not from the gun....from the Space Monster!
Ironwood: how is that possible!?
Weiss: it's intense power has the same effect as Y/N's radiation at close proximity. This thing is 15 miles away and closing.
Yang: it's no where near as big as Ghidorah, it looks to be slightly larger than Y/N when he is Godzilla.
Space Godzilla roared out as it walked closer to the City, firing a red lightning like blast at the mountain, causing smaller avalanches to fall into the city.
Blake: we need to go help!
Qrow: don't worry, all the civilians are evacuated.
Blake: that would've caused countless deaths!
Qrow: they're not out of the city, only their homes, there's boats coming in the back, Haven built a tunnel system for the civilians to get out.
Mothra got up as it flew up again, this time firing silk at Space Godzilla, making it roar out in annoyance before easily ripping the silk. Mothra began flapping her wings hard, creating a massive flash of light, not blinding Space Godzilla, but giving it a slight flash bang effect in its eyes.
Mothra roared out as it spread its wings to try and intimidate Space Godzilla. Space Godzilla quickly retaliated with a Red Lightning blast, nailing Mothra and sending her flying into the ocean. Space Godzilla then roared out, quickly stopping though as it felt something coming.
The water shot upwards a mile as a more water began to rise with a larger creature. Space Godzilla turned around and roared out, trying to intimidate the beast. The water then fell, allowing for Space Godzilla's new foe to be seen...Godzilla has come to fight it.
Ruby's silver eyes widened hard as she let out a massive squeal.
Ruby: he's back! He's back! I always had a feeling he would be around!
Godzilla roared out at Space Godzilla, causing everyone to cover their ears from the power of it. Godzilla's dorsal plates began to charge electromagnetic energy and quickly unleashed it onto Space Godzilla, nailing the beast in the chest.
Space Godzilla roared out, taking a few steps back and shaking its head.
Ruby: he's grown in power in these years.
Weiss: I noticed that too.
Space Godzilla quickly charged and unleashed its red lightning like blast and fired it at Godzilla, full power, and sent it flying backwards onto its back and creating a massive wave.