Atlas

3rd POV
Mothra flew above the city of Atlas and looked down at the Schnee Manor.
Ruby: this...this is the place.
Three people ran from inside the manor and all looked up at Mothra flapping her wings.
Yang: it's Weiss!
Shobijin: and family?
Jacques: What is that?!
Whitley: it's one of those Kaiju that's all over the news! Someone kill it!
Weiss: wait! If it wanted us dead, wouldn't it already have done it....and not all are bad.
Jacques: two of them worked together to destroy Vale, shame you went to Beacon to see that in person.
Mothra roared out as it landed on the ground in front of the manor, followed by Yang and Ruby getting off.
Weiss: Oh My Gods!
Weiss ran up to the girls as they quickly hugged eachother.
Weiss: I didn't know how long it would be until I saw you again....where's Blake?
Ruby: she is going to be our final location, we're heading to Haven after this, and we will definitely need some help.
Weiss: I'd be more than happy too, let's go find Ironwood.
Jacques: excuse me, you have practice for a show tonight Weiss, you should stay here and uphold the family name!
Yang: listen Mr. Tall and Lanky, I don't know or care who you are, but the fate of the world is at stake. Many will die if we don't help.
Weiss: what's coming?
Yang: A Space Monster, powerful e ouch to take out the entire Solar System.
Weiss looked at Ruby.
Weiss: you are very quiet Ruby....is everything alright?
Ruby: well....we found Y/N....he isn't doing so well.
Mothra transformed into Mosura.
Mosura: that's putting it lightly, he blames himself for Vale.
Weiss: who are you?
Mosura: My name is Mosura, Y/N's ex.
Weiss: I see....that must make things awkward.
Mosura: not really, the little girl can have him.
Ruby heavily blushed.
Yang: aw that's so cute! But you have to wait a few years, you're still a minor.
Ruby: Yang!
Meanwhile
Oscar walked out of his house with a map and a small satchel of food. He walked to the closest bus stop and waited.
Ozpin: ok this is taking forever.
Oscar: we just left, now while we wait, why is this "Godzilla" so important?
Ozpin: the Gods were angered by the actions of one female, they gave her immortality, with that she lost it, finding different ways to kill herself. The Gods then sent me to try and stop her.....as you can probably tell that didn't end right. They also sent one to keep balance in the world as Good and Evil fought. Lower the amount of casualties in the war. Though I'm starting to believe he can do more with his power.
Oscar: this is a lot to take in, I hope you know that.
Ozpin: I understand....but this world needs Balance, and from what I heard, it's missing.
Oscar: why don't we go find Godzilla instead of going to Atlas?
Ozpin: because Atlas is a fixed location that is under reconstruction after a Kaiju attack. Godzilla on the other hand is constantly moving and we don't even know where to start looking.
Meanwhile
Y/N punched a tree, making all the coconuts from it fall. He picked up one of them and bit into it, breaking it in two. He then began scraping the meat out and drinking the milk from it.
Y/N: well this.....sucks....but it keeps a low profile.
?????: is that what you truly want?
Y/N sighed as he placed the coconut shell on the ground.
Y/N: first Darkness.....now you Light....I want to say I'm happy....but I'm honestly not.
Light: you've been hit hard with this....unable to keep your promise in this world. A whole city completely destroyed?
Y/N: you really are bad at talking aren't you?
Light: No, I'm just trying to open your eyes, trying to tell you that things happen for a reason.
Y/N: you're going to need something more of you're going to make me join the fight....
Light: you have three years to figure out everything....but if you don't help....she will die.
Y/N's head perked up.
Y/N: but....she'll die if I fail.
Light: there's a very good chance of that as well...but would you rather have a 100% chance of losing her, or a 60%....or if everything goes well....0%?
Y/N remained silent as he grabbed his coconut and drank from it, before crushing it in his hand.
Light: I'm not here to tell you what to do... I'm only here to try and help you make a decision for yourself....I'll see you around Y/N.
Light disappeared, leaving Y/N alone with his thoughts.