King of the Monsters

Ruby POV
I watched Y/N in the distance as he stood tall as all of the other kaiju began to walk around him. They all roared at him as he looked around.
3rd POV
Godzilla looked to see Ruby near the crystals and began to walk over, transforming back into Y/N and running to her.
Y/N: Ruby!
Ruby began to slowly get up and limp over to him, she keeled over as he put his arms around her to catch her.
Ruby: Y/N......
Y/N: I guess this counts as a "you win" huh?
Ruby: yes....yes it does.
Y/N: it's been....a very long time.
Ruby: three years.
He hugged her as he listened to her soft and weakened voice. Team Rwby and the others ran up to see Y/N.
Yang: is she....ok?
Y/N: she needs a hospital....but she'll be fine though.
Ruby: yeah Yang....no need to wor-
She passed out in Y/N's arms, he then picked her up bridal style and began walking with her. The kaiju all stopped in front of Y/N and transformed back into their human forms.
Amanda: Y/N you did it! We all had faith in you.
Y/N: stand aside.
Amanda: listen, hear me out....the others and I spoke it out....you saved the earth....how would you like to rejoin the Kaiju family and be King of the Monsters.
The girls all looked at eachother as Y/N remained silent, holding Ruby in his hands. He then smiled and began laughing.
Y/N: I....haha! I don't know what to say...but you know what you can do with that offer?
Amanda: what?
Y/N: you can take it....and ram it up your ass.
Amanda and all of the kaiju were shocked hearing this.
Amanda: what?! Why!?
Y/N: you kicked me out for protecting the earth, now you want me back for protecting it? Go to Hell, I'm sticking with Ruby.
He walked past Amanda as he continued holding Ruby. Yang and the others smiled hearing the response.
Ozpin: Oscar, if you don't mind.
Ozpin took control of Oscar's body and walked over to Amanda.
Amanda: why would he turn us down?! We're family.
Ozpin: you don't get it do you?
Amanda: and who are you?
Ozpin: I'm Ozpin, and what you see there is a real man. He knows who his real family is...and who he wants around. While he may never be able to see his old ones again....it's good to see him move.
Amanda: you humans are so weird.
Ozpin: what would you have done if you were kicked out for doing the right thing? Would you really want to go back?
Amanda remained silent as Ozpin smiled.
Ozpin: come on everyone, we don't want to miss the one way ticket to the Hospital.
Team RWBY and the others nodded as they ran past the kaijus in their human forms to go after Y/N and Ruby.