Rise of the Kaiju

3rd POV
Godzilla quickly got up as Space Godzilla roared out and readied for another attack. The two ran at eachother store their hands collided, causing clouds to form over the battlefield completely covering the kaiju and making them impossible to see.
Ruby: what happened?
After ten seconds of pure silence a massive shockwave shot through the entire world.

The two kaiju were seen fighting again, Space Godzilla was biting down on its foe's arm, pulled and putting it to the ground

The two kaiju were seen fighting again, Space Godzilla was biting down on its foe's arm, pulled and putting it to the ground. Godzilla roared out in pain as Mothra got out of the water and flapping her wings very hard. She roared out as she fired silk at Space Godzilla, trying to slow down her ex's foe.
Space Godzilla roared out as it fired another blast at Mothra, causing it to be a direct hit. Mothra roared out in pain as Godzilla charged at Space Godzilla, pushing its foe towards the mountain and slashing.
Meanwhile in the city.
Salem stood with Cinder, Hazel, Arthur and Tyrian within the city.
Tyrion: he...has returned
Next to Space Godzilla the water began to plume up as Manda bit down on its arm. Space Godzilla roared out in annoyance as it pried off Manda's jaws and tossed it next to Mothra before flying up and causing massive amounts of crystals to form on its back.

 Space Godzilla roared out in annoyance as it pried off Manda's jaws and tossed it next to Mothra before flying up and causing massive amounts of crystals to form on its back

Ruby: what is that?!
Shobijin: it looks like Godzilla called in the Cavalry....but the goddess always said that he was banished from the family....why would they come to his aid.
Mothra stood up and looked at Manda, roaring at it. Manda roared back as the two began having their own form of conversation.
Shobijin: I see...they didn't come for Godzilla, they came to defend the world from this beast.
Space Godzilla flew above Haven and caused crystals to fork from the side of the mountain.
Yang: what?!
Salem looked at one of the crystals and put her hand to it, burning her.
Salem: Gah!
Tyrian quickly put his hand on the crystal to feel his mistress' pain, but he felt nothing.
Hazel: you're not burned by that?
Tyrian: no...what does this mean?
Salem smiled.
Salem: I can.....I CAN DIE! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD MAKE ME UNKILLABKE BY EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD GODS! THIS SHOWS YO-
Space Godzilla unleashed a red lightning bolt like blast at the area, blasting away Salem's henchmen. Space Godzilla then roared out as it launched two crystals at Salem's location. Salem's eyes widened as she let out a happy scream.
Salem: YES!
The two crystals made direct hits, impaling and smashing Salem, finally ending her suffering.
Oscar: what...what was that?
Ozpin: Evil....getting its wish....we won't have to worry about that anymore, right now we need Balance.
Space Godzilla flew towards Godzilla, picking it up by the throat and flying upwards. Godzilla roared out as it was being lifted into the sky. Space Godzilla did half of a somersault and began soaring towards the city below, luckily everyone has been evacuated, with the exception of everyone in the main fire zone. Space Godzilla used a small portion of its power to toss Godzilla into the city they were both heading towards square into the center, causing a massive amount of dirt and soot to fly up. Godzilla growled in pain as it began to clear slightly.
Ruby: Y/N!
Ruby jumped over the firing zone and began running towards Godzilla.
Yang: Ruby!
Blake: don't do this!
Weiss: come back you dolt!

Play the Music if you want

Ruby ran towards Godzilla, which was in a lot of pain. She stopped to look at it in pain.
Ruby: Y/N!
Godzilla slowly opened its eye to look down at Ruby, the first time they've been close to eachother in three years.

 Ruby: Y/N!Godzilla slowly opened its eye to look down at Ruby, the first time they've been close to eachother in three years

As the two looked at eachother, they both began to tear up. Godzilla let out a small growl as it looked at her. Godzilla began to push itself up, causing Ruby to smile.
Ruby: you can win Y/N!
Godzilla put one leg beneath it and began to push itself up more, followed by a massive roar, catching the attention of Space Godzilla. Space Godzilla noticed Ruby running to the side and began forming crystals in her area.
Ruby: GAH!
Yang: Ruby!
Godzilla looked at Ruby and growled, unleashing and atomic blast at Space Godzilla who formed a mirror like shield and deflected back in two ways. One at Godzilla and the other at the crystals that were formed near Ruby. Godzilla looked at the crystals that were blasted, with no sign of Ruby. Its mind became shattered and its pupils narrowed, Godzilla let out a loud growl as it slammed its tail into the ground.
Yang: NO! Ruby!

The area around Godzilla began to heat up as tears formed in its eyes, though evaporating the second they began to travel

The area around Godzilla began to heat up as tears formed in its eyes, though evaporating the second they began to travel. Space Godzilla roared as it shot a red lightning bolt at Godzilla, nailing it in the chest and sending it into the mountain, that didn't stop the heat however.
Godzilla's body temperature rose higher and higher, the people in the main firing zone were sweating, but were far enough away for the time being to stay alive and not cook.
A massive bolt of lightning came from the sky as Godzilla stood tall and healing rapidly, its dorsal plates black with a thick red outline. Godzilla then roared out in anger and agony as Space Godzilla landed and roared back.

Two monsters. One Earth. No Holding Back.