SIXTEEN: New secretary?

It was a normal Saturday in the Stark household. Tony was boxing with Happy while Alyssa and Pepper were working on something on the tablets. The young girl let out an unnecessary sigh before scrolling through the news articles. All of them mentioned Tony at least once. The girl quickly flipped through an article which had more of her father than she would have liked to see and scowled a little from displeasure.

Ew.

She should have know better, she had made that mistake more than once. When Alyssa got bored with scrolling she sprang up from her chair in search of something new to play with. She found an exercise ball and quickly pounced on it. She bounced a few times before rolling it over where Pepper was sitting. The red-head looked up from the noise. Alyssa continued to squirm on the ball and looked up to watch the two men boxing.

Tony took an advantage and quickly hit Happy in the nose.

Ouch.

"What the heck was that?" Happy exclaimed he looked to be in pain and rubbed his sore nose.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks." Tony lied and jumped around a bit shaking his gloved hands.

Liar liar pants on fire.

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it." Happy retorted.

"All right, put them up. Come on." Tony commanded trying to refocus their attention back on boxing. However, the two men stopped in their tracks when their eyes fell on a woman.

Alyssa felt someone behind her and she quickly turned around to look eyes with a green-eyed woman. She was beautiful and had gorgeous flaming red hair. The woman gave the girl a small smile and continued to make her way down the steps.

Who is she and why does she look familiar?

"I promise this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company." Pepper's voice rang out and Alyssa quickly lost her train of thought.

"I need you to initial each box." The woman said holding out a folder for Tony to take.

Alyssa scoffed when she caught how Tony was eyeing this new woman. He was looking at her like a piece of meat.

No, no, no...Pepper is the only one for you!

Tony was still staring at the woman when Happy hit him on the back of the head with his glove.

"Lesson one. Never take your eye off..." Happy started. He didn't get to finish when Tony kicked him sending him back into the ropes.

"That's it. I'm done. What's your name lady?" Tony called pointing to the woman.

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman" The lady answered pulling up on her waist band a bit.

So that was her name.

"Front and centre. Come into the church." Tony called again requesting Natalie to meet him.

Alyssa sighed loudly and rolled her eyes.

Why does he always do this?

"No. You're seriously not gonna ask..." Pepper asked walking closer towards the boxing ring. Alyssa got off of her ball and went to stand by the two women.

"If it pleases the court, which it does." Tony continued.

"It's no problem." Natalie answered smiling sadly at Pepper.

"I'm sorry. He's very eccentric." Pepper continued.

"Yah, he's weird." Alyssa smiled.

"Hey!" Tony warned.