magazine article

"theo

"theo... she decided we shouldn't be together even though... even though we have such a bond and love for one another."

this past week, i had the honour to sit down with ben hardy (bohemian rhapsody, six underground) to have a little chat about everything that had been going on in his life in the wake of bohemian rhapsody.

INTERVIEWER: hello, mr. hardy, how are you?
BEN HARDY: i'm doing great, yeah, thanks. it's good to be here.

I: it's great to have you! let's get right to it - how has life been since everything surrounding bohemian rhapsody died down?
BH: it's been great, yeah, um, i starred in another movie that recently came out, it's called six underground, and i got to do it alongside ryan reynolds which was - it was amazing, oh my god, he's such a great guy to work with, and funny, too, yeah. it was just an all around great experience.

I: do you still talk with the bo rhap boys?
BH: oh definitely. we're all in a group chat and we all talk almost daily, and we try to visit each other whenever we can that our schedules don't conflict. we're a family now.

I: so we know that you and actress theodosia siano were together there for a while. whatever happened to that? are you still together?
BH: i, um... first off, i'd like to mention that theo is a poetess first and actress second. she has two books out, and that's what her main passion is, she adores writing. secondly, we did break up, yeah, shortly before her filming for anna and the french kiss ended. as we all know, she went through a very difficult time while in paris, with the case and everything, and she just needed time to herself to get herself back to her headspace.

I: anna and the french kiss, as my readers know, is the movie adaptation of a book of the same title that came out four months ago in december of 2019. how is it between the two of you now since the split?
BH: we haven't really talked. i know she's been living in new york with joe and tim - chalamet, that is - and that she's been doing pretty great. i'm happy for her, i really am. she deserves everything last bit of greatness.

I: who ended things, might i ask?
BH: theo... she decided we shouldn't be together even though... even though we have such a bond and love for one another. but i respect it, you know? i respect that she's living her separate life now and i just hope one day we can get together over coffee and catch up.

it was at that point that the both of us began to tear up and said our farewells.

poll:
who's your otp?
#thenjamin - 67%
#josedosia - 30%
#gwilydosia - 3%
#themi - 0%
#lucydosia - 0%