Dr.Ellie Staple|♡| Session 1:Introduction

This fictional x-reader is in no way intended to replace professional medical advice or medication.

SUMMARYYou're meeting your new therapist Dr

SUMMARY
You're meeting your new therapist Dr. Ellie Staple for the first time.
In these sessions, she will be helping you work through various issues that you have with anxiety.

INFO

(f/m, f, b/g) - family member, friend, boyfriend/girlfriend

(y/n) - your name

*******
You pull open the heavy, wooden door to the old building.
Jumping a little as it creaks.

As you turn to your (f/m, f, b/g) you realise they're not going to drive off until they've seen you go in.

You wave, slinking in between the gap as the door snaps shut behind you - the sound echoing around the vast corridors.

I have no idea where I'm supposed to be going.

You glance down at your watch.

Shit, my appointment's in 5 minutes!

You feel the familiar anxious pull in your stomach as you start to panic. The building is silent apart from the occasional door shutting in the background.

What do I do?!

You start to make your way quickly down the corridor in front of you. Your heart starts beating faster as panic starts to envelop you.

The sound of footsteps come from somewhere in the distance, getting closer and closer.

You stand still until the source of the sound becomes clear and a lady is stood in front of you.

Her face has a no-nonsense, almost stern look about it which makes you nervous at first.

But she softens as she extends her arm towards yours, a warm smile spreading across her face.

"Hello (y/n), I'm Dr. Ellie Staple.
You can call me Ellie "

How does she know it's me?
I guess I'm probably the only one who's reduced to an anxious wreck trying to find a room number right now...

She holds her hand out for you to shake - You do so, too nervous to keep proper eye contact.

"Follow me please."