No catch

Flynn's POV

I woke to find I'd unknowingly wrapped my arm around her, again.

It's strange having a girl in my bed, or even waking with a girl. I've never stay an entire night with a girl, But Leah's different. I don't know why but I want her beside me every night and day.

I carefully remove my arm and sneak from my room, not wanting to disturb her.

    "Where's Leah?" My mother asks as she fills the kettle.

    "How'd you know she was here?"

    "You two weren't as quiet as you thought you were coming home. Paul was going to send her home, he didn't want you thinking you could just bring girls home every night" I arch an eyebrow at my mother. "but when I heard her voice I knew I had nothing to worry about"

    "What d'ya mean?" I challenge.

My mother grins smugly. "I think you've met your match with that girl"

    "Yeah well it's complicated.... She's complicated" I admit.

    "Well, complicated or not, I like her so why don't you go wake her up and ask her if she'd like to come wedding shopping with me. I'd love a girls opinion for a change" I nod and turn to leave with my mug of tea.

I place my tea on the bedside locker, next to an empty pint glass.

Complicated or not, this girl has a way of getting to me like no girl ever has before. She

She's got so many layers to her and I just want to know everything about this mysterious, bad-ass, irritating beauty.

She may be absolutely stunning but oh how she torments me.

Speaking of tormenting; taking the empty pint glass, I go into my en suite and fill it with water.

    "Wakey, wakey" I say softly before pouring the contents of the pint glass over her head.

What can I say, I love tormenting her. She's so cute when she's mad.

She calls me names, curses at me and then has the cheek to hit me with a pillow when I'm not looking.

    "Maybe I won't let you win" She says, ready for a challenge.

I just want to stand and admire her in my t-shirt. She has no idea how effortlessly sexy she looks right now.

Does she really think she'll win this fight?

As she attempts to run past, I grab her waist and drag her back to me but her wriggling causes me to lose my balance and we both go flying back onto the bed and before I can react, I feel Leah climb over me, straddling me as she pins my hands to the bed.

She not even aware of what she's doing until I glance down. Her cheeks turn the lightest shade of pink but to my surprise, she doesn't climb off.

    "You look cute when you blush" I blurt and she squints her eyes at me, obviously not believing my compliment.

    "And you're a lewd fucker" She smirks.

Her expression slowly changes as her body lowers to mine but doesn't touch me. I want to grab her body and feel it on mine. 

Her face hovers just above mine. Her blue eyes twinkle at me.

    "Leah.." I begin but become quickly distracted by her seductive lip biting. Damn why did she have to be so fucking sexy.

    "Yes, Flynn" Her voice barely a whisper, sends a shiver through me.

I curl my fingers around hers because it's the only way I can.

Drawn to her like a magnet, I lift my head wanting to taste her lips again, but her head lifts too.

I try again but notice the smirk creeping onto her face and allow my head to fall back onto the bed. "You're a goddamn tease" I sigh. She's been deliberately trying to rile me up and unfortunately for me, she succeeded.

    "And you're an irritating shithead" She insults and to my surprise, kisses my cheek.

Her hands release mine and she's about to climb off when I grab her sides. I don't want her to leave just yet. I just want to hold her and never let her go.

She's the goodie-two-shoes that I couldn't resist tormenting but who tormented me too. She's the troublemaker, who's not afraid to stand up for herself; the bad-ass who's confident in everything she does and the only girl who can drive me crazy and makes me feel like I'll never be good enough for her.

She just remains there, gazing down at me until the sound of my mother's call interrupts us and I have to let her go...

...

    "What are we going in here for?" Leah asks and I shrug my shoulders.

We'd just followed my mother into a shop and instantly we both wondered why. It wasn't as if anything in here would be what my mother would need for her wedding.

It's a dress shop.

My mother stops and looks at us, "After all the help Leah has given me today I think it's only fair she comes to the wedding" She beams, "which means she'll need a new dress"

    "Oh Linda I... " Leah shakes her head, declining my mother's invite.

    "I don't want to hear it. I'm buying you a dress and you are coming" My mother tells her sternly and I can't help but laugh at my mother's stubborn ways. Once she decides on something there's no changing her mind.

Without arguing Leah follows my mother around the shop, moseying through the rails of dresses and picking up a few each. I stand nearby watching them; okay I'm watching Leah; but who wouldn't. She's wearing the same outfit from last night, a look that suits her no matter the time of day; but when she laughs, I can't not look at her. Her entire face lights up and I could just watch her laugh for hours.

    "Here, I picked some black and navy ones because I know you're like Flynn, always wearing dark colors" My mother giggles, passing her an armful of dresses and leading her to an empty dressing room.

I sit on a sofa outside the dressing room, next to my mother, watching as Leah emerges in dress after dress, none of which suit her.

    "Try this on" I say handing a dress in the side of the curtain to her.

Her head pops out from behind the curtain. Her eyes narrow at me. "What's the catch?"

    "No catch, just try it on" I tell her amused by her mistrust.

She momentarily vanishes behind the curtain. "I don't think it'll suit me" She says reappearing.

    "Tell you what, If it's not nice then I'll buy ya any dress you want"

    "Fine" She nods and the curtain falls again as she disappears to change again.

Little does she know, but I plan on buying her dress anyway.