Afterparty

I love my new shoes but they're definitely not made for dancing in. I chuck them under the table with the rest of the girls shoes and return to the dance floor where practically everyone is gathered now.

   "Come with me" I Instruct Summer and Natalie taking each of their hands and dragging them from the crowded dance floor.

Once we're outside the function room where I'm able to hear myself speak, I stop and look at them.

    "What's wrong?" Summer asks concerned.

I shake my head. "Nothing" I chuckle. "I just want to say thank you... yous are the first real girl friends I've ever had and even with all the drama and crap, yous stood by me and made me feel like I belong here"

    "You do belong here" Summer beams and Natalie nods in agreement.

   "And now you're stuck with us forever now" Natalie adds giddily.

I put my arms around them and hug them tightly.

If you had told me last year that I'd have these two weirdos as my best friends and a smoking hot boyfriend, I'd have laughed and probably punched you; but now as hard as it is for me to believe; I have them and I couldn't be happier.

An uproar from the crowd, breaks my train of thought and we return inside to find out what all the commotion is about.

    "What's going on?" Summer asks Benji, who's stood on the sidelines with Flynn and Carl.

    "Apparently the after party is in Will's house" Benji chuckles, his eyes glancing at Flynn, who's shaking his head in disbelief.

    "Why?" Natalie questions.

    "Could have something to do with him hooking up with Nicole" Carl laughs heartily.

Wait, Will and Nicole? Now that I could have never predicted!

I walk up behind Flynn and wrap my arms around his torso. "I know a good place to hide out in Will's house, if you're interested"

Flynn turns in my embrace and cups my face in his hands. "Oh really?"

I nod my head. "It's got a collection of Die Hard movies and a big comfy bed" I smirk, biting my bottom lip.

Flynn crashes his lips against mine eagerly. My lip bite clearly has an effect on him.

Now these are definitely kisses that every girl should experience at least once in her life, just preferably with someone who's not my boyfriend.

    "Seriously, get a room" Benji sighs next to us.

    "We plan to" Flynn says in a whisper between kisses and I feel the corner of his mouth curl into a playful smirk.

________________________________________________________________

    "Good morning Linda" I smile timidly, entering the kitchen and pulling Flynn's hoodie tighter around me, concealing last nights dress.

The place looks immaculate considering the amount of people who were here until the early hours of the morning.

Will must have stayed up the rest of the morning to clean it before Linda and Paul got home.

    "Ah Leah, sweetie. How are you? I haven't seen you in a while" She asks politely as she crosses the kitchen to embrace me. "Would you like some tea?" She offers.

    "I'll make it" I insist and as if slightly relieved she returns to the table, which is covered in what can only be wedding favors. She continues assembling a little cardboard box before filling it with sweets and tying a ribbon around it.

    "Where's Flynn?"

    "He should be down in a minute, he was just getting a shower" I say pulling my eyes from what she's doing to make the tea.

    "Is he hungover?" Linda questions suddenly, with amusement in her tone. "I know Will threw a party here last night" She turns in the chair to look at me. "He didn't do as well a job at cleaning as he thought" She starts laughing and I notice that she too has a dimple like Flynn's.

I grin and shake my head.

    "Speak of the devil" Linda chimes as Flynn enters the room. "I was just asking if you were hanging?"

    "Nope" Flynn chirps, popping the 'P'. "Only had two drinks but Will is" He exclaims taking his mug of tea from the counter.

    "Good, so what are you two up to today?" She asks, returning to her favor making.

    "We were just gonna go get some food"

I carry mine and Linda's mugs across to the table and carefully place hers near her, but far enough away from the stuff. I sit cradling my mug in my hands while watching Linda.

    "Would you like some help?" I offer.

    "Thanks but you don't have to" She declines out of politeness.

I look across at Flynn, who's leaning against the counter sipping his tea. He gives me a small grin as if he knows what I'm thinking. He places his mug on the counter before crossing the room to me. He hunkers down in front of me, his hands resting on my bare knees.

    "I make the best pancakes in the house" He arches a suggestive eyebrow

A smile spreads across my face and I nod my head. "Now these I have to try"

Flynn leans up, kissing me lightly on the lips. The sensation of his lips, make mine tingle. I doubt I'll ever get tired of his kisses.

    "WHOA!" Linda exclaims loudly. "What was that?" She gasps in astonishment.

    "Want pancakes mam? I'm making my girlfriend some" Flynn grins at her.

Linda lets of a high-pitched squeal of delight. "About time" She exclaims and we look at her bewildered. "Really? Anyone who's spent more then five minute with you pair can tell you two are crazy about one another" She chuckles.

I feel my cheeks heat up. Was it really that obvious?

Wait, did my parents know too?

    "Isn't she cute when she blushes" Flynn asks rhetorically, squeezing my knees gently.

    "You watch it with that 'cute' word" I warn, shaking my head in disgust. Like I said before, I hate being called cute but honestly I kind of like when Flynn calls me it; Just don't tell him that.

    "I'm so happy for you both" Linda grins widely at us. "But you honestly don't have to stick around here helping me. Go have fun"

I shake my head. "You have us whether you like it or not" I tell her sternly. "besides, I can torment him any time" I look at Flynn and giggle.

Flynn stands and leans in for another kiss. "Same goes" He says, his dimpled smirk spread across his face.