Intro

It was a solemn day, the day they said goodbye to two great heroes. Perseus Achilles Jackson and Annabeth Chase, who died at the hands of Chimera. Their shrouds where beautiful, but there was a lot of effort put into them.

Percy had a sea green base, with blue flowers. Covering his body was a white cloth, with a beautiful blue trident embroidered onto it. He was being buried with his favorite food, blue cookies.

Annabeth's shroud was beautiful as well, and everyone felt very saddened by her passing. She had been at camp longer than anybody, longer than most. Her base was a beautiful grey, with white flowers adorning it. Her body was covered by a white cloth embroidered with a gorgeous grey owl, and her Yankees cap.

"Today, we mourn two great demigods. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase. These two came together and made life seem impossible to bear at times, believe me, I was with them every single quest. But, they accomplished incredible feats.

Percy brought us all together, whether you be Greek, Roman, or a god. He defied fate, and he defied the gods. He was such a kind person, a person with a knack for ticking off gods. He was also a monster magnet, which we all hated." Grover Said with a laugh, as a tear slipped down his face.

"Annabeth had dreams, dreams to be legendary. She is, she was the Architect of the gods. She personally designed Olympus, she found the Athena Parthenon. She fell in love with Percy, and their love was unbreakable." Grover Said, and he choked up. Tears began to spill from his eyes, and everyone was crying as well.

"I had the pleasure of being good friends with them both, and I can't even begin to say how much I'll miss them. They helped me become who I am today, helped me achieve my dreams." Grover Said, as he began to cry harder. Letting out another choked sob, mixed with a bleat.

"Fate was cruel to them, I only wish I got to spend more time with them. Told them how important they where to me, told them how much they meant to me. They deserved a chance at a happy life, a life that we will get because of their countless sacrifices.

Percy and Annabeth where anything but normal, they did the impossible. Survive Tartarus, Hold the sky and live, face off with Kronos, and so much more. I hope their souls have been granted access to the Isle of Bless because nobody deserves it more then them." Grover Said, as he lit the two shrouds on fire. Sobs wrecking his body, and everyone else for that matter.

Everyone gasped as the flames turned sea green and grey, and Percy and Annabeth became visible. They smiled at the crowd, as they held hands.

'We've been given a second chance, somewhere where we could live in peace. We're gonna take it, but We've been promised a place in the Isle of Bless when we die again. We'll see you all there again, but hopefully not anytime soon.' Percy Said, and Annabeth nodded.

'We want you all to live your lives, have happy endings. We will not be apart forever, just for a little while. Next time we see you, it will be forever. So don't die, otherwise it'll be a while.' Annabeth added, before the two smiled. Percy reaches into his pocket and pulled out a pen, and everyone gasped.

'I Percy Jackson, release Riptide to its original owner.' Percy Said, and everyone gasped as light shot from his shroud and up to the constellation of Zoë.

'I want Malcom to have my dagger, take good care of it and Athena Cabin brother.' Annabeth Said, and her brother gasped.

'I guess Tyson is head of our Cabin, congratulations baby bro. Now, live good lives, and we'll see you again.' Percy Said, then they disappeared. Leaving behind the scent of the ocean and fresh paper, the sound of crashing waves and owls.

"Hopefully they will get the life they deserve, they've earned it." Thalia Said, and her friends agreed.