Chapter 3:

Clark has just picked his son up from daycare, Anthony was happily muttering in his Toddler gibberish. Making the reporter smile, he loved his son dearly.

They where almost back home, to their apartment. When Savage decided to attack Metropolis, and Clark paled. This wasn't good, what would Anthony think?

"Anthony, you can keep a secret. Right?" He Asked his son, and Anthony nodded.

"Ok, well, let's get you home." Superman Said, as he picked up his son and supersped them to their home. Before he changed into his suit, and flew out. Anthony was wide eyed, he figured out his daddy was not from earth, but learning he was Superman. That was awesome, especially for a kid.

He watched his daddy stop the meanie, happily smiling as he watched the battle. It reminded him of something, he wasn't sure what. But, watching his daddy fight made him think about sea green eyes.

Anthony was so busy watching the battle, he didn't realize that the apartment collapsed. He screamed as he felt the ground under him break, and he began to fall.

When Superman heard the explosion he had just taken down Savage, so when he turned around he paled. His apartment complex just collapsed, he heard his son scream.

He sped to the building, and began to search for survivors. Luckily, only a few people where home. They all needed medical attention, but he was worried about his son. He found him, he was bleeding and unconscious.

"Hold on Anthony, daddy's here." Clark Said as he flew up, and to Gotham. Where he knew someone could help his son, who could save him.

As he flew, he checked Anthony over. He saw that there where a few fractured bones, and bruised bones. He also lost a lot of blood and needed a blood transfusion, so when he landed in the Batcave, he was prepared for the onslaught of questions from the bat.

"Bruce, not now. My son needs a blood transfusion now, and you're the only person I trust." Clark Said to the man, and Bruce's eyes widened.

"You have a son?" He said in shock, Clark nodded, and looked down at his four year old.

"He's four, and please help him." He said, and Bruce nodded.

"This way." He said, as he led them to the med wing. Bruce got out a needle Clark knows will pierce his skin, and a cord. Putting the needle in his arm, and with the cord attached to it, he gently slid the other needle into his sons arm.

"Now we wait, but I've got some questions." Brice Said, and Clark looked at him.

"I've got time." He said, and Bruce smiled.

"How old is he again?" Bruce Asked, and Clark sighed.

"Like I Said, four." He told the man, and Bruce was a bit shocked.

"Who's the mother?" He Asked, and Clark sighed.

"Adopted, I found him floating in a river. About to go over a waterfall, he was only one." Clark Said, and Bruce realized he said adoptive.

"Are there side effects from giving Kryptonian blood to a human?" Bruce suddenly asked, and Clark looked at the man.

"It'll save his life, that's all I care about." Clark Said, and Bruce was a bit shocked. Wouldn't he be worried about giving a kid possibly dangerous powers?

"Ok, well, it is done." He said, as he took the needle out of the boys arm. Then he noticed something, the kid his vitals had risen.

"I'd say he is ok, his vitals are stable." Bruce Said, and Clark sighed. Relief flashed across his features, and Bruce was surprised.

"That's good to hear, I was so worried." Clark Said, and Bruce nodded.

"Thank you so much Bruce, you saved my son." Clark Said, as he shook Bruce's hand. Then picked up the boy, and flew out.

"Master Bruce, you need lessons on how to do proper medical procedures. Otherwise good job, you saved that boys life." Alfreds voice said, making the man laugh.

"I learned from the best." Bruce Said, and Alfred rolled his eyes.

-0-0-0-

It had been a month since the incident, and Anthony was sitting in his room. When he suddenly started to go up, he was shocked and let out a shocked yelp. Getting his dad to his room instantly, and when he saw us son floating two feet off his bed, he was shocked.

"Looks like you got powers, let's get you down." Clark Said with a slight laugh, he helped his terrified son get down and then realized something.

"We need to teach you how to control your powers, so you don't accidentally use them. Ok, time for a trip to Ma and Pa." Clark Said, as he picked up his son, then flew off.

"Yes Mr. White, something came up. You know how Anthony had to get a blood transfusion last month? Well he's gotten sick from it, and I decided he needed fresh air." Clark Said into his phone as he watched his four year old son see what powers he had.

"I know I'll have work to make up Mr. White, and yes I'm gonna make sure Anthony gets better. Have a nice day sir." Clark Said as he hung up, then went back to helping his son master his flight.