T͟h͟e͟ M͟a͟ ͟gi͟c͟i͟a͟n͟ &͟ H͟e͟r͟ A͟c͟t͟

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome, to my show." Normani spoke into the microphone behind the stage. Cheers and claps rang throughout the room, she could tell it was a few hundred people in the club watching. Of course she had played for audiences that size, but it still felt super surreal. Like it couldn't be real that she had made it a little. She wasn't Houdini famous yet, it would be a dream if she ever could, but it still felt like she was in reach of greatness, just in the cusp of amazing.

Launching herself out of her trance, she began speaking in the microphone again. "Whose ready to see something...amazing?" More cheering. Normani laughed. She had done this trick a million times on her audiences. She'd turn invisible and walk onto the stage without them knowing. Then she'd magically reappear. And that's exactly what she did, and the crowd went wild.

Kristof watched intently as the girl, Normani, reappeared in front of the crowds eyes. To anyone else, it just looked like a really cool magic tick, but to a man who had seen the super powered in all their shapes and sizes, this was way more than just a trick of the eye.

He watched intently as he slowly saw what the beautiful girls powers were. The way her eyes closed right before she disappeared. The way her whole body blended in the background piece by piece. This women's power was invisibility, she could turn invisible with a thought. Kristof smiled a wicked smile and pulled out his phone. At the top of his contact list was a man named Zeno. No, I didn't spell it wrong, his name was Zeno Polerz, and he was HYDRA's head at the time. Kristof clicked on the camera and took a few pictures before sending them. He captioned them, this woman has abilities. She can turn invisible. Contact me for interest.

A few minutes into the show, Kristof felt his pocket vibrate, pulling out his phone he draw there was 3 new messages from Zeno.

I'm interested.
Send me a name and age and we'll find a file.
I'll send in troops if we like what we see...Hail HYDRA

Kristof smiled wickedly. If he pulled off this capture, he'd be in the top ranks for HYDRA for forever. He replied quickly just as the show ended.

Normani Evans Age 22, its on her social media.

"Thank you all for the wonderful audience participation. I'll see you tomorrow for my next show." Normani said before disappearing behind the stage. Literally disappearing. The crowd cheered some more and Normani couldn't help but jump for joy. "I did it yeah, yeah, I did it, whoop!" A few minutes later, Normani had collected her pay of $1,500 and left the club. It was a bit chillier than before so she covered herself with her hands. "Damn I really should have bought a jacket with me." She cursed. "Fucking 30 degrees out and..." She stopped ranting when her phone rang.

It was Alisha calling

"Hello?" She answered.
"Oh my god, Normani! Sapphire is refusing to eat anything we give her. Elena made her chips and guacamole and she just said no and threw the whole bowl. Maddie is trying to stop her from cussing at her in Spanish. The guac is literally everywhere right now, I..."
"Alisha, chill the hell out! I'll be home in thirty minutes or so I'm calling an Uber now."
"Okay but what do we do with the baby?"

Normani thought about it for a second. "Um...just give her oatmeal or something. Better yet, ask her what she wants." She answered.

"Ask her? You want me to ask a six month old baby what she wants for dinner?"
"Yeah."
"I shouldn't be able to ask a six month baby what she wants for dinner and get an answer or anything other than goo goo ga ga!" Alisha yelled. Before Normani could say anything back, darkness covered her vision. She screamed as she dropped her phone on the sidewalk. "Stop it! hey!" She yelled. Not knowing what was going on, Normani naturally began to freak out. "Leave me the hell alone!" She yelled, kicking and screaming as she felt herself being picked up. "Oh hell nah mother fucker, I'll show you what I can do." Normani cursed. Concentrating, she willed herself to turn invisible, to disappear. When she opened her eyes, she couldn't see herself, so she kicked and punched until the kidnapper got confused as to where she was.

"Young woman, I just want to talk with you." The kidnapper said in a calm kidnapper voice. Normani scrambled around still invisible trying to find her phone. It was probably off by now but she had a little hope that Alisha hadn't hung up yet. "I just want to take you for a ride to a building somewhere for a job position." Normani stopped to listen.

Stupid Normani. She should have just grabbed her phone and ran but no she had to be polite and respond...

"You tried to kidnap me." She said, far enough away that her kidnapper would hear her but she'd still have time to make a break for it if need be. Again, I would've thanked the Lord and ran but...you know...she has to get kidnapped somehow, right?

The kidnapper, who she realized was a man with a thick accent, laughed. "I may have introduced myself on the wrong foot just now. My name is Kristof, I'm an agent of an organization that is looking for talented beings like you." He said plainly. "Why'd you say talented like that?" Normani asked.

Kristof took a few steps forward. "What do you mean?" He asked. "You said talented like talented. Makes me think something's a bit off..."

"Nothing's off my dear. I'm just a simple man from Germany that wants to take you to a building and talk." Before she could say anything else, she felt a stab in her neck. A liquid flowed into her veins, she could feel the sleepiness taking over her body. "Dang it kidnapper..." she began but she dropped to the concrete before she could finish.

Kristof smiled.

"It's alright now, I'm going to show you a place called HYDRA..."