T͟h͟e͟ S͟ ͟p ͟y &͟ H͟e͟r͟ M͟i͟s͟s͟i͟o͟n͟

Natasha sighed as she shot the last HYDRA agent that came at her. Clint threw another gun into the forest behind them and walked over to Natasha. "That the last of them?" He asked, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Yeah, I think. You know, you might be getting a little to old to be out here, Clint." She teased. She really just meant it as a joke but Clint shrugged. "Laura says the same thing every time I come home. She wants me to be with the kids more, especially with the baby coming along soon." Nat nodded, she had never really thought about the strain that it could cause on a marriage being a super hero.

Clint had kids as well and his wife was pregnant, kind of hard to have a normal life when your dad is wanted by murderers, convicts and sometimes even the government itself. That life would have been tough, even for a trained Russian assassin. Hah! Like she'd ever have to go through that...

Clint and Natasha ran around the other side of the building, looking through a small window, she was able to see what they were doing. Something was strapped to a table with needles sticking out of it, a long cord pumped a clear liquid into whatever was on that table. "Clint..." The archer nodded and stepped back while interlocking an arrow into his bow. "Step back." He smiled, before firing an arrow that shattered the glass. "It's the heroes! Run!" A scientist yelled. A few people grabbed things and ran around the room trying to vacate. Natasha shook her head. "Heroes? Really guys come one, we have a name. And we've beaten your asses enough for you to know it. Now give us whatever is under that clear tarp so we can go." She commanded. A gun clicked behind her. Clint was in a headlock under the huge arm of an angry German guy...great.

"Look...we can work this out, right? We don't need to fight." Clint choked out. The German just smiled. "Cut the crap, bulky. What the hell is under that sheet?" Natasha had loaded her gun, he thank on the trigger. "If I were you, I'd watch what I'd say." The German stated. "You're in in no position to be asking those types of questions."

Natasha slowly lowered her gun. "See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" The German asked. "Now, come over here and help me take care of this." He said, gesturing toward the table. Natasha nodded, walking over. "Widow be careful!" Clint yelled. The man covered the archers mouth and continued instructing Natasha. "Press the green button on that control panel." Natasha reached out as if she was going to press the right button. But we all know Natasha loves her trucks. Instead of pressing the Free button, she pressed the red one, stopping whatever was flowing. The German yelled as Hawkeye bribe away. An alarm in the distant blared as Natasha cut all of the wires. "Grab it and lets go!" She yelled, telling Hawkeye to epick up the weapon. "It's surprisingly light weight..." but before he could dwell on it, a wall exploded as a bunch of German soldiers started firing...dang it.

"Clint, lets go!" She yelled again. Clint 8 balled for the door, Natasha running closely behind him while shooting what she could. "Shit! I'm out of bullets." She yelled. Clint punched a whole in the glass before jumping out of it. "Then we better go before they catch us." Running through the woods, Natasha called Tony over the coms. "Bring the Quinjet around, Clint and I have the weapon and we're ready to go!" She yelled. "Okay, calm down Nat you sound out of breath." Tony teased.

"We have about 50 German's on our tails and I'm out of bullets!" She yelled again. Tony sighed and instructed Friday to pilot the aircraft to their location. As soon as it landed, Natasha jumped on, Clint following suit before the door closed just in time to deflect a bullet what would have been Clint's head. "Oh my god that was amazing!" She yelled. Clint shook his head. "No, that was exhausting. Also, the sheets moving."

All talking on the aircraft ceased as the two made their way over to the sheets. "What do you think it is?" He asked. Nat shook her head. "I don't know, probably a killer puppy." She said sarcastically, or maybe she was being serious. "I'm taking off the sheet." She said. Clint threw his hands up and walked over to the control deck to the controls so it would fly to the other heroes to pick them up.

Natasha gulped as she carefully removed the sheet, gasping in shock. Underneath was a woman. She had curled black hair and beautiful brown sugar skin. Her eyes were brown black and she had dried blood on her perfect lips. But the most abnormal thing was that she had on a slutty magicians outfit, which was turning Natasha on a little. The girl was without a doubt beautiful and it intrigued the spy to know that she was indeed, also a super weapon HYDRA wanted to experiment on.

The girl stirred again. Her hair was now completely tangled, Natasha noticed. And she needed that blood cleaned off. Removing the sheet some more, she saw the stab wound. "So that's where the blood came from..." She realized. Grabbing a rag from off the table, she carefully wiped the blood from her mouth and around the wound. "Clint, the um...the weapons loosing blood, and fast." She said in a distraught tone. "Ah ha! So it is a killer puppy!" He yelled from the pilots seat. "Um, no. Clint the weapons a human being, a woman actually and she's loosing a lot of blood!"

Clint gasped in shock and eventually understanding. With a press of a button, scanners were going off, heart monitors were beeping with hopeful life. A glass chamber formed around the woman as Friday flashed the display to the team."

"Her name is Normani Praise Evans and she has super human abilities." She stated. "She's 21 and has a roommate." After finishing the profile, Friday began to finish her work on the woman. "Clint." Natasha began. "I think we have another super on our hands."

The archer nodded. "I'll chart a course for the rest of the team, the quickest route. Because it looks like we need to talk."

And then the Quinjet picked up speed.