T͟h͟e͟ T͟i͟n͟ ͟y T͟e͟r͟r͟o͟r͟

Sapphire was getting hungry, really hungry. Her belly gurgled with the urge to devour really anything that could be devoured. Except no one was up to feed her.

This was unbelievable, she had climbed out of her crib ninja baby style and waddled to the kitchen where she scaled up the legs of the chairs to get to her high chair. Only to find out that there was no food to reward her for her trek. Now she was pissed, and when she was pissed, she screamed and cried.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

She yelled. "GIVE ME FOOD!"

A door burst open and out came Alisha and Elena, tired on their faces. Behind Sapphire jumped up Maddie, whose hair covered most of her face in a messy ponytail that she had left in from yesterday.

"What's up Sapphire?" Alisha asked. Sapphire rolled her eyes, the people were idiots, her mother had left her with a bunch of bumbling idiots. "Food." She said plainly, pointing to the fridge. She was really hoping she would get some cereal or fruit or something like that, but when she saw Elena making her way to the fridge to get her guacamole, Saph flipped.

"NOOOOO! NO MORE DEADLY GUACAMOLE!" She screamed. Maddie, who hasn't really spent that much time with Sapphire babysitting because she was still in college, started to panic. "Why the hell is that baby talking?" She yelled. Alisha waved her off. "You need to be over her babysitting more often, Mads, a lot of stuff goes down in this apartment."

Before the girl could respond, Elena felt a pull on her leg. "What the..." She looked down a to see Sapphire pulling at her pajama pants. "NO MORE GUACAMOLE!" She screamed, sending Elena to the other side of the living room behind the couch. "Babe demonio!" She yelled in Spanish.

Alisha picked up the screaming baby and put her back in her high chair. "Saph, let's just post mates." She suggested. Sapphire thought about it before biting Alisha's hand, making her jump. "Ow! You little bitch!" She cursed. Sapphire shook her head. "Fine! We'll fucking go out to eat!" She yelled, wiping her hand with a disinfectant wipe.

Sapphire nodded and jumped down from Alisha's arms and waddle into her room to get dressed. Just as everyone took a deep breath thinking it was all over, Sapphire came back out and yelled,

"WHEN I GET DONE IN THE SHOWER AND MY CLOTHES ON, YA'LL BETTER BE READY TO GO, PUNTAS!"

And then it was a mad dash.