Roomates

"So...I'm on bed rest basically." Normani said, crossing her arms. Bruce sighed. "Until further notice, yes. Finding a cure is our top priority at the moment but that doesn't mean we can have, and excuse my language, a breathing science experiment walking around the streets of New York." He concluded.

That was fair, Normani didn't know what was happening to her and the Avengers were being nice enough to help her. Even though she just wanted to see her daughter again, she would wait if it meant that she wouldn't have to worry about disappearing from existence. "Okay so where I staying?" Bruce turned to look at Tony.

"Well, surprisingly we are finally out of rooms in this tower. All the guest rooms are filled to the brim with a bunch of toxic stuff and it's kind of hard to move it all on short notice. So you'll have to bunk with an Avenger!" He said way to cheerfully.

"Okay, so who am I sleeping with?" Normani smiled. "No pun intended." "You can bunk with Natasha. She's the only woman in this tower besides when Pepper's here. Speaking of Pepper, she should be here to get you ready for your fitting." Tony smiled.

"I'm sorry, fitting?" Normani questioned. "Oh right. Since you're staying here, you might as well pull your weight. Since you have powers, you'll be joining us on the field during missions so you'll need a suit." She didn't like the idea of fighting super powered villains especially in her condition, but the idea of a new outfit made her smile. "This is gonna be fun." She said happily.

After a few minutes of clarifying a few things about the tower, Normani walked to Natasha's room and knocked. Taking in a deep breath before putting on a smile when the red head opened the door. She had on a black T-shirt and red jeans. "Good afternoon malady. I've been sent to your chambers by the tin man and his big green successor." She joked. Damn that was cringe as fuck. But to her surprise, she smiled. "Welcome malady, to castle Romanoff."

She moved so Normani could walk in and she almost gasped. The size of the room was bigger than her whole apartment all together. Unlike her outfit and demeanor, Natasha's room was surprisingly white. White walls, white bed spreads, white bed, white carpet, white everything. "This is...nice." She said.

Natasha shrugged. "It's decent, something's missing." She admitted. Normani shrugged. "Maybe some decoration."

Natasha laughed. "I'm not really a decor type of girl, Normani. If you haven't noticed, I'm a pretty plain girl." Normani refused to believe that Natasha was anti decoration. It was impossible to it love a decorated space. "Let me figure out what's missing. Since I'll be staying her for a while, I might as well help out a little besides missions and stuff."

Natasha looked a loiter weary and Normani started to wonder if she had overstepped. But then Natasha smiled. "Okay, you can do anything but paint okay?" Normani smiled at the spy. "Ya! Thank you. I just...need something to..." she stopped when her phone rang.

"Oh, it's my friend Maddie can I take this real quick?" She asked

"Oh, it's my friend Maddie can I take this real quick?" She asked. Natasha nodded and exited the room.

"Hey Mads, what's up?"

"Oh nothing just wanted to make sure you were okay. Sapphire misses you."

"Tell her I miss her, too. These doctors appointments are really killing my bill though." She lied. She didn't trust Maddie like she trusted Elena and Alisha. Maybe it was because she was so young and newer to her friend group, or maybe it was because something was off about that girl and he didn't feel like telling her that she had powers and was working with the Avengers was a solid idea.

"Ok, well I just wanted to check in on you, make sure you were still breathing and all."

Normani laughed and said bye before handing up quickly. Natasha walked back in and put her boots on. "Tony wants us to go to the living room again, says it's time for, introductions."

Maddie hung up and placed her phone on the window seal. Picking up Her binoculars, she watched closer as the Black Widow and Normani talked. The spy said something and then Normani nodded, walking out the room behind her. It was the perfect time to start her plan.

Getting her gun ready, she aimed for the lamp on Natasha's bedside. With a chuckle, she fired and the spy device landed on to lamp, morphing itself into its shape and color, making it invisible unless they stared at it for to long.

"Perfect." She smiled before gathering her items and retreating back to the apartment.