The Sequel!

Hi guys! So if you aren't following me then you wouldn't know this but I just published the second book in this series!

The series had been dubbed The Magician & The Spy to pay ode to one of the first chapters in this book. I published the first chapter of the second book yesterday and titled it Russian Roulette. 

Just look for it on my page I just uploaded it today so yeah! Enjoy the book and if it gets enough reads or I just feel like it, I will start writing a third book.

Yours truly, 

the fanfictress

Russian Roulette

"If anyone can fix this, it's you...it's us."

Fifteen years after Normani Evans disappeared, her now teenage daughter Sapphire Evans see's her presumably dead mother trying to break free of a dimensional prison and back to the real world. With this new evidence, Sapphire enlists the help of her adoptive mother, Natasha Romanoff aka. the Black Widow and the Avengers to help her bring back her mother.

But it's trickier than it sounds, how do you bend reality to allow a passage way to the real world. And if Normani is there and alive, then what else is, who else is?

So in short, it's a huge game of Russian Roulette, and the knives in Natasha's hand.