1❤️

Rich's pov
I walked down the alley way and into the abandoned diner,that's where I go every day.No that's not where I live,I live with my gang.There's:Jake,Chloe,Dustin,And Thalia.i just go to the abandoned diner to meet up with my secret boyfriend Michael Mell.See the thing about Michael,is that he's a soc.as I walked in the diner I saw him nervously waiting,"Hey baby."i said.he gasped and hugged me,"What took you so long?!"he asked."Oh I'm sorry baby,did I worry you?"I asked,he nodded.i rubbed him bulge,"I'm sorry kitten,you want daddy to make it up to you?"I whispered.he gulped,"W-What If someone sees us?"he asked.i led him to he kitchen,"better?"I asked.he nodded,I took off my jacket and placed it on the floor.then I gently placed him on it and got on top of him,I began to leave kissed on his neck.

I was always careful and never left marks,because if I did then people would get suspicious.People are already suspicious of our Michael lost his virginity,anyways back to the sex.i unbutton his shirt and exposed his perfect chest,I smirked."This body is mine,all mine."I growled,I bit his nipple.he yelped a bit,"sorry."I quickly apologized.i took off my shirt and folded it till it was flat,then I put it in his mouth.i looked at him for consent,once he nodded I got down to business.