10❤️(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Rich's pov
Michael and I were watching the sun set,we both sighed."This is what being out in the open feels like?"he asked,"guess so babe..."I said.he looked at me,"I love you."he said.i smiled,"I love you too."I said.we kissed,I noticed a dad covering his sons eyes.he looked,grossed out.i smirked and practically made out with Michael while pointing the middle finger at the dad,he picked up his child and walked away.Michael stopped to breath,"Don't think I didn't noticed that babe!"he said.I immediately slipped my hand under his shirt and squeezed his nipple,he moaned and covered his mouth."And just what are you gonna do about it?"I whispered in a seductive tone,he blushed."O-Obey you daddy."he muttered,I smirked.

"Let's go somewhere private..."I said,lifting him up.

Michael's pov
Rich took me to an abandoned cabin that he practically turned into our home,it took him 4 weeks to built.he laid me down on our bed,we stripped off all of our clothes.he then sucked me off,I gripped onto the bedsheets."F-Fuck I'm gonna come!"I moaned,he took his mouth off my dick."Not yet."he mumbled,he stuck 2 fingers in my hole.i moaned a lot,trying not to come.we switched positions,I lowered my hole in his dick.i moaned,"F-Fuck!"he thrusted into me hard.he also rubbed my dick,I felt like I was on the verge of coming."L-Let me come!"I begged,he thrusted in me harder."What was that?"he said,pretending not to hear me.FUCK PLEASE LET ME COME DADDY!"I moaned,he smirked.

"Ok."he said as he thrusted in me one last time,I moaned as he came inside me.tears were rolling down my cheeks,I was shaking as I came all over us.we were both sweating and panting,I collapsed onto the bed.his dick was still in my hole,"What if we slept like this?"he asked.i laughed,"Uh no thanks."i said.

The end!

It started with smut and now it ended with smut •^•