6❤️

A/N

A JAKE AND JEREMY CHAPTER?!

Jake's pov
"I'm really sorry about Dustin."Jeremy apologized,"Don't worry about it,"I said.i took out a cigarette,"Those aren't good for you."he said.i looked at him,I threw it behind me."Wanna see a movie?"I asked,he smiled."Sure!"he said,I couldn't help but stare at his ass.It looked perfect in that skirt,"I'll pay."i said as I got us some snacks.i managed to sneak us in,I took off my jacket and placed it on the ground."Thank you Jake."he said as he sat on it,"no problem Jer."i said.he rested his head on my shoulder as we watched the movie,"Jake?"he finally spoke."Yeah?"I asked,"I....I love you."he confessed.i looked at him,then smiled."I love you too Jeremy,in fact..."I held his hands,"I've always loved you."I confessed.his eyes shimmered,our faces got closer.

We then kissed,I had my hands on his hip.we looked at each other,I smiled.he hugged me tightly,I blushed."If I had enough money,i'd buy you the perfect dress."I whispered,"You don't have too Jake,all I want is you."he said."I just want to make you happy."I said,looking down."Oh Jake..."he cupped my cheeks,"You've already made me happy."he said.i smiled,"Are Michael and Rich really fighting for our rights?"I asked.he nodded,he held my hand."Maybe...you could join us?"he said,I grinned."of course."I whispered,we then kissed again.