8❤️

Tea!
Socs and greasers can now date thanks to Michael Mell and Rich Goranski

Jake's pov
"Now that's some good news!"Jeremy said,we were on his bed reading Jenna's newspaper."And now that we're out in the open..."I rubbed his thigh,"how about we go out and have fun?"I whispered.he blushed,"I-I-uh-um-well-I-"he stammered.i laughed,"Hey,it's ok."I said.i held his hand,"We can do whatever you want."i said.he blushed,he got on top of me."i-I want you..."he whispered,I got on top of him and rubbed his bulge.he moaned,"What was that?i couldn't hear you."i said jokingly.(don't worry his dad isn't home)"I want you so badly Jake!"he said,a bit louder.i smirked,"That's a good boy."I purred.i slipped off his skirt,revealing his blue panties.i bit my lip,he blushed embarrassingly.

I kissed him while ripping off his panties,I stuck a finger in his hole.he gasped,digging his fingernails into my arm.i didn't mind though,I kinda liked it.i took my finger out of his hole and began to rub his dick,he bit his lip,squeezing his eyes shut."Shhh,Shhh,it's gonna get better soon.Im gonna make you feel good."I reassured him,i unbuckled my pants.my dick sprang out of my boxers.Jeremy's hole was already wet,but just Incase,I slipped a condom on.i slowly shoved my dick in his hole,"OH FUCK JAKE!"he moaned.