4❤️

Previously....

I laughed nervously,"Psh,me?"i lied.she looked me in my eyes,sweat dripped down my forehead.she wiped the sweat with her handkerchief,"Yep,you're hiding something."she said."Spill those beans!"Jeremy said,I gulped.

Now...

Michael's pov
I laughed nervously,"Psh,me?"i lied.she looked me in my eyes,sweat dripped down my forehead.she wiped the sweat with her handkerchief,"Yep,you're hiding something."she said."Spill those beans!"Jeremy said,I gulped.i sighed,"I'm...dating a greaser."I confessed.Dustin gasped,Brooke cheered,and Jeremy handed her 5 dollars."Wait you two betted on me?"I asked,"Sadly,I lost."Jeremy muttered.i buried my face in my hands,Dustin grabbed me by my shoulders."Are you insane?!"he yelled,"Dustin stop!"Brooke said.

Rich's pov
Me and my gang were walking down the street,"Dustin stop please let me explain!"I heard Michael shout.i looked up,"That sounds like..."Jake said."MICAH!"I yelled,"Rich no!"Thalia yelled."Dustin stop it!"Brooke Lohst yelled,I ran in front of Michael before Dustin could slap him.everyone gasped,even Jeremy.i winced,Dustin got mad.he grabbed me by my shirt,"YOU."he growled.Thalia and Chloe held Dustin back,I hugged Michael protectively."Hurt my Micah again and I swear you're gonna be buried alive."i said coldly,I looked at Michael."Are you ok baby?"I whispered,he hugged him tightly."I...I wanna stay with you..."he said shakily,I kissed his forehead.i looked at Jake,he nodded.