3❤️

Rich's pov
I was playing pool with my gang,like we normally do."Anyone else thing some socs are like,super hot?"Jake Dillinger asked,we all nodded.I didn't tell Michael that my gang knew because he would freak out,"Brooke Lohst is the hottest soc to me."Chloe Valentine said confidently."Jeremy Heere has the sweetest,most perfect ass ever man."Jake said,"Dustin Kropp's face is so perfect it can melt your heart like cheese."Thalia Lightwood said."Michael has the sweetest fucking moan ever."i said confidently,"Someday,they're gonna eventually let socs and greasers date."Jake said.we all nodded,"I wonder what Michael's doing?"i thought.

Michael's pov
Brooke,Jeremy,Dustin And I were all hanging out."Why can't we date the greasers again?"Jeremy whined,"Jer they may be hot but apparently if we date them we're gonna turn into them."Dustin explained...for the 17th time.He always explains this to Jeremy,like everyday basically."Yeah But Jeremy has a point,besides Dustin:Jake Dillinger stares at his ass every single day!"Brooke chimed it,as usual I had to chime it as well."Well what if a greaser was dating a soc?"I asked,"Micah we've been over this,the leaders of the socs and greasers would have a rumble in the park!you don't want that,do you?"Dustin explained.i sighed,"No..."I said.Brooke eyed me suspiciously,"You're hiding something,aren't you?"she asked.

I laughed nervously,"Psh,me?"i lied.she looked me in my eyes,sweat dripped down my forehead.she wiped the sweat with her handkerchief,"Yep,you're hiding something."she said."Spill those beans!"Jeremy said,I gulped.