9❤️

Jeremy's pov
I was packing some stuff in a basket,why?Well,because Jake and I are having a picnic!i had the skirt he likes on,it's my blue on with a cute design on it."Hey son!where are you going?"My dad asked,"On a picnic with Jake!"i said cheerfully."That's nice kiddo."he said,I smiled.

Jake's pov
I drove up to Jeremy's house in my impala(CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SONNNNNN)I saw him walking out his house with the basket."Hey baby."I greeted as he opened the car door,he got in the passenger seat and placed the basket on his lap."Hey Jake!"he said,we quickly kissed before I started the car.i noticed he was wearing the skirt I liked,I like that skirt cause it always makes his ass look perfect.as we arrived at the park there were few people,which was great for us.But,Jeremy still feels anxious.Which is why I held his hand as we left the car,we found a great spot under a tree for our picnic.Jer placed the blanket on the grass,we sat down on it.he had his head on his lap,I bit a strawberry and kissed him.

"Delicious."he said,I kissed his neck."just like you."I whispered,he giggled.i noticed some moms covering their children's eyes,i furrowed my eyebrows."Hey,Hey,look at me."he said,he cupped my cheeks.i sighed,"god,what would I do without you?"I asked.Jeremy scratched his chin,"a lot of dumb things."he said confidently.