2❤️

Michael's pov
"Damn it Goranski."I mumbled under my breath.It was normal for socs to wear scarfs so I pray this one can cover my hickey,people are already suspecting me and Rich.Jake Dillinger,a greaser,was almost close to figuring it out if Rich didn't get into a fight with him.i was limping a little bit,but it wasn't noticeable."Hey Michael!"Brooke Lohst chimed,she was a soc.See greasers and socs go to different schools,but in my school they're combined."Oh!hey Brooke!"i said,"Did you hear Evan Hansen is dating Connor Murphy?"she asked."Yes,because Rich and I hang out with them at the pop shop."I immediately thought,"No?"I lied,"I just feel like socs and greasers should date!i mean,look at all of those sexy greasers."she said.

She was eye balling Chloe Valentine,she was walking with Rich's gang."Hey guys!"Jeremy Heere said,"Hey Jer!"i said.he got distracted from Jake Dillinger,ok let me tell you something about my friends Brooke and Jeremy:

-Brooke totally has a crush on Chloe Valentine
-she's always protesting about how greasers and socs should date(I know,I know,I'll tell her soon)

•Jeremy's the only soc that wears girl clothes
•he doesn't feel like a girl he just likes wearing feminine clothes
•he is totally fucking Jake Dillinger

"So Michael,do anything fun over the weekend?"Jeremy asked,"Yeah:me and Rich fucked in the abandoned diner and then we went to see a movie."I thought.i shrugged,"I just stayed at home and drew."I lied.I am a really good artist,once when Rich was asleep I sketched a drawing of  him."Michael you should really be an artist when you get older."Brooke said,she's always been nagging me on how I should follow my dreams when really all I want to do is live in a log cabin and be married to Rich and draw every now and then.