5❤️

Michael's pov
When it comes to gossip in our town,it spreads fast.All thanks to Jenna Roland,a fellow soc and the town gossip.And boy oh boy,was she satisfied when she found out about yesterday.She has her own newspaper company in the school called,"Tea!"almost everything that's ever happened was figured out from Jenna.Like when Brooke got bit by a poodle in the hand when she claimed she was a dog whisper,Jenna took that spicy Info and exposed her.But when she found out about me and Rich,it would be the juiciest gossip of the year.as I ran to his getaway hang space where he and his gang were I tripped,I got up and continued to run.

"EVERYONE KNOWS!"I yelled as I burst through the doors,his gang gasped."Are you sure baby?"Rich asked,leading me to the couch.i took out Jenna's newspaper from my pocket,"Have....a look...yourself!"i panted.Jake grabbed it and read it out loud,"Local greaser is dating...a soc?!"Rich widened his eyes."What the fuck are you gonna do?!"Thalia asked worryingly,"Shit,shit,shit,shit!"Chloe mumbled.he snapped his fingers,"I'm gonna do what I should've done a long time ago."he said.i got up,he looked at me."I'm gonna make it a law that greasers and socs can date."he said,holding my hands.i gasped,his gang cheered.

"But how?we know nothing about the law!"Jake asked,I scratched my head."Maybe...but I know someone who does!"i said,they all looked at me.