Choose you side part 1 (Soulmate AU)

As I follow the the black banners around the city, I crashed into someone, and that someone was Newt and...... Theseus? I have met him a few times when I had business at the Ministry. Technically, we're friends.

"Newt, w-what are you doing here? I t-thought you were in London?" I stuttered.

"(Y/N)? Did Dumbledore sent you here? Why are you in France?" He said.

"Nothing. It's none of your business." I snapped.

"Ok, be careful out there. People are dangerous, you see...... By the way, have you seen Credence?" Newt said.

"Newt!" Theseus nudges.

"Credence? I-I thought he's d-dead?" I stammered, confused.

Theseus pointed his wand at me and said, "Obliviate."

" You do remember I'm Half- Phoenix and a Legilimens, right?" I said, teary eyed.

" YOU CAN'T OBLIVIATE ME! HOW COULD YOU HIDE THAT FROM ME!? I LOVE CREDENCE WITH ALL MY HEART, AND HE DIED IN FRONT OF ME!! AND NOW, YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME, ABOUT HIS DEATH?!!" I screamed, I don't care if everybody was looking at me, I couldn't care any less. They lied to me, about my soulmate being dead.

I look at my sign which me and Credence shared, shaped like a opened book, tears rolling down my face. I fell on my knees. Sobs are coming out from the deepest of my soul, the sadness that I bottled up for 2 months has set free.

I stood up, wiped my tears and ran. Transforming into a Phoenix, I flew away, away from them...

~~Time skip cause I can~~

Arriving at the Lestrange Mausoleum, I met Tina, Newt, Theseus and Jacob. I ignored Newt and Theseus, and went on my way.

As I went in, I saw Leta pointing the wand at a random guy, but he was not alone, behind him was a girl with a scaly midnight blue dress and black hair, beside her was.......... Credence?!

I gasped and stumbled back, My knees gave out, Tina caught me before I fell. My mouth was open and tears sprung into my eyes. "C-Credence is alive" I thought.

I sobbed into Tina's shoulder quietly, not wanting to embarrass myself. My body was shaking, tears non-stop rolling down my face, soaking Tina's coat.

Credence saw me and said, " (Y/N), love. Is that you?"

I looked up, scared if he was just a illusion, come to haunt me, like they did, everyday.

But it wasn't, it was real- No, he was real, I placed my hands on my head and said " No no no no, you're not real..... Some please let me, this is not real, that this is a illusion, a spell.... You died,Credence! Right in front of me! I FAILED! I FAILED TO SAVE YOU!!"

As I said that, an opening on the walls revealed itself. Tina helped me up, as we walk towards the opening.........

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A HUNDRED READERS SAW MY STORY?! MAN, YOU GUYS REALLY LIKE (or not) WHAT I WROTE?!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!