Choose your side pt 2 (SOULMATE AU)

AHHHHHHH, IM GONNA KILL MYSELF AFTER THIS, THIS ONE IS HORRIBLE!!!!!! 😰😨 (BTW, LETA IS NOT DYING HEREEE)

NOW, ON TO THE IMAGINE😵

We stepped into the opening in the wall, a narrow staircase heading down into an amphitheater filled with thousands of witches and wizards. Some were seated on the stone benches (or stairs?) and some were standing, ready for whatever that's gonna happen.

Credence was in awe and Nagini was nervous at a large number of people, she held on to Credence, trying to pull him back. " They're Purebloods, they kill us for sport!' I heard her warned him, with fear covering her words, but Credence continues on. She hesitated but she follows him.

Jacob walked towards a familiar blonde hair and blue eyes witch, "Queenie?" He whispered as he gets closer to her, but away from us. She gasped and turned around with a big smile plastered on her face. "Jacob! You're here, Hi!" She said squealing, as she jumps into his arms. "Oh, hun, I'm so very sorry, I shouldn't act like that, I love you so very-" She said as Jacob take her hands in his.

"And you know I love you too, right?" He asked

"Yeah" She replied, nodding.

"Great, let's get out of here," He said and tries to pull her to us, but she tugs him back. "Wait, wait for a second, I just thought..... maybe we could hear him out, you know, just listen, that's all." She said with a Sirius look in her eyes. "W-what are you talking about?" Jacob asked, with disbelief as she pulls her into the seat beside her. Jacob looks around, nervously.

"It's a trap." I heard Tina said. "Yeah. Queenie, the family tree, it's a been bait." Newt said. " We should find a way out, now," I said, afraid. They agreed. "I go find Credence and Nagini, they're important," I said as Tina takes my hand. She was a sister figure to me so.... yeah.

"What are you going to do?" Tina asked Newt. "I'll think of something," Newt said as we set off to one side whilst Newt goes the other.

"I'm scared, Tina," I whispered to her. "I know, I am too." She whispered as we walk down the stairs, as Grindelwald walks on stage. The crowd begins to applaud and cheer as he stands on the center of the stage. We are caught in the middle, so we take a seat next to the others.

~Time skip cause y' all know what happened and I'm too lazy to type Grindy's speech~

Credence breaks free from Nagini's grip, and walks through the tempting, blue flames, joining Grindelwald. I heard Grindelwald said, "  Mr. Scamander, do you think Dumbledore will mourn for you?" He asked Newt as he throws a large burst of fire at them. Newt, Theseus, and Leta raise their wands and summoned a shield.

"Grindelwald! Stop!" I shouted and the fire subsided a bit to reveal me, Newt, Nagini, Credence, Theseus and Tina's eyes are now on me.

"(Y/N)......." Newt and Tina said as they tried their best to make their way to me, but the fire lashed, and block their way to me.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)....... Despised entirely amongst wizards because of your....... uniqueness........ unloved....... mistreated...you stood your ground and gave it all.......but they didn't appreciate it...... yet brave. So very brave." Grindelwald said as he walks out of the circle and towards me.

My breath hitched and I froze on the spot. Grindelwald stretched his hand and said, "Time to come home, you are needed here than with them. They're the one that used you and abused you, and because of that, your true power can't be unleashed.

"If I join you, will you help me, unleash my true power?" I said, my voice sounding like a small child. "Of course, My dear. I will help you, in every step of the way," said Grindelwald. As I walk towards him my hand outstretched, Tina shouted, "(Y/N/N)! Don't join him, please! He's evil!" I said, with tears rolling down my face, " GRINDELWALD'S  RIGHT! ALL OF YOU ABUSED ME, IGNORED ME, AND USED ME! ALL OF YOU NEVER WANTED ME ANYWAYS! AS I TOLD YOU ALL BEFORE, CREDENCE IS MY SOULMATE! AND I NOT GOING TO LOSE HIM EVER AGAIN, WHERE HE GOES I GO! IM SO SORRY TINA, BUT I LOVE HIM DEARLY TO LET HIM LEAVE MY LIFE! AND SOMETIME ALL OF YOU NEVER CARED FOR ME, LEFT ME TO GRIEF ON MY OWN..... a-and that's why I'm leaving you guys."

In the corner of my eye, Grindelwald smirked and embraced me in his arms and whispered, "Unleash your inner power, (Y/N)." I let out a Phoenix-cry and slip out of his embrace and burst in flames, Newt's eyes open wide.

My hair was floating and I began to float... My once black hair has become orange!

Then I landed, and I walked towards the circle, to Credence..........