Stay with me.

Requested by izzay3000
"Hey! So i finally thought of one sorry for the wait 😂 but what if the roles were reversed? Like credence is a wizard or whatever and y/n was living with Mary Lou and credence rescues her and helps her? It’s just a thought 🤗"

Hope you enjoy it!😊

It was a cold December evening. Not a ray of sun wondered about waiting for the dark clouds to draw a thick grey curtain over its depressing hues. Sharp ice lay where snow could not reach not leaving a fraction of uncovered ground. The cold had already eaten its way into the very core of the young lady huddled in the thin clothes holding a little less than twenty flyers. (Y/N) stood as her body shaking uncomfortably in the cold. The freezing air bit at her flushed cheeks but she lost the feeling in her body some hours ago. She had to hand out all the flyers before coming inside to the cuts and scars reminded her of the horrible beatings she received every single day.

All of the other children had either needn't been given anything to hand out or throw the flyers into the wind letting the brisk breeze carry them far away. To be honest, (Y/N) would've done the same, in fact, watching the pieces of paper fly away far from her trembling hands would've satisfied her but the shouts and screams from the previous children warned her not to even think about it. Only one single flyer had been taken from his cold clutches then tossed to the ground to be trodden on into oblivion. By this rate, she would surely be punished, badly.

Another powerful gust of wind harshly blown against her freezing skin. As much as her body ached in pain, she curled up tighter. The only limb that reminded untucked was her arm. Outstretched, holding a single flyer as it desperately flapped in the wind, prying for release.

A body suddenly collided with hers. (Y/N)'s thin frame and shaking legs caved below her sending him into shards of ice littered across the ground. Her arm took the most of the impact having slammed into the pavement, his hip also bearing the same blunt force. The man who sent him hurdling to the floor paid no notice only muttering 'whore' under his breath and walking onward completely unaffected straightening his expensive winter coat. Mary Lou walked towards her and said, " You're pathetic, you know that! You can't even give these out in time! I'm done with your disobedience. You, are going to give these out and don't think about coming back home tonight, understand?" (Y/N) hesitated. "UNDERSTAND?!" Mary Lou shouted. Passerbys continued walking as if nothing happened. "Yes, M-Ma...." (Y/N) stuttered. Mary Lou stalked away, muttering profanities under her breath.

(Y/N) sobbed, curling into a ball. At this rate, she's not gonna make it through the night. The flyers were dancing in the wind as they blew away by the wind. She flinched when she felt a familiar hand made contact with her ice-cold body. She felt herself being pulled into a warm, strong body. When she looked up, she saw a boy with a noticeably gentle, brown eyes.

"Credence? W-What are you doing here?" She asked him as she watched him took off his blazer and wrapped it around her. He looked down towards her, blushed slightly. Something, she noticed, he always did when he looked at her. He looked at her hands and frowned a bit. "She made you do more, didn't she?" he whispered. She slowly nodded." Uhh... Credence?" she said. "Yeah?" he said. "M-Ma kicked m-me out of the h-house tonight. I w-was wondering... I was..." She trailed off and looked down again as if what she was going to say was shameful. He gave a soft smile in return.
"(Y/N), if you want a place to stay for the night you are more than welcome, you know."(Y/N) glanced back up at him again before nodding.
"If you wouldn't mind.." He gave a soft chuckle and helped her up, he noticed that she could barely stand up. He placed his arms around her back and around the bend in her knees and lifted her up. (Y/N) lets out a little yelp. (Y/N) looked up at him, and he noticed the faint trace of fear in her eyes. Something was definitely wrong, but he couldn't seem to place what it was.