truth or dare? (8)

Y/n's POV

"I'll start, truth or dare?" Peter asked with a smirk on his face. "Hold on spiderboy I'm gonna grab you some of my dad's clothes, your spider suit looks really uncomfortable. We will continue this once I get back." I said and then quickly shutting the door before Peter could turn down my offer of clothing.

Peter's POV

"I'll start, truth or dare?" I asked Y/n with a smirk on my face. "Hold on spiderboy I'm gonna grab you some of my dad's clothes, your spider suit looks really uncomfortable. We will continue this once I get back." She said as she shut the door before I had the chance to turn down her offer of clothing. I sighed chuckling to myself a little at how cute she is.

I stood up off of her bed and started looking around her room. It was quite a big room, but I mean that's not a surprise because she is Tony Stark's daughter. I walked over to her to her dresser. She had pictures of her and Mr. Stark framed sitting up. She looked about 7 years old in a couple photos, in others she looked younger, and in others, she looked about the age she is now.

I walked over to her bedside table and saw a photo of her, and the avengers. Y/n and Tony in the front, and all the avengers behind them. Y/n looked about 5 years old and she was holding onto Mr. Starks hand. It was quite adorable actually. She looked so excited to be there with her father and her, what I imagine she calls them, super family. She looked so happy.

I heard Y/n's door open but I didn't acknowledge it. I just kept looking at that photo of her and her family, and smiled. She is so lucky. I heard her walk over to me and then I felt her arms wrap around my shoulders as she rested her chin on my shoulder. "Whatcha smilin at?" She asked me, I could tell from how she spoke that she was also smiling. "You look so happy with your super family. Look at you holding Mr. Starks hand with that big smile on your face, you're so cute." I said as I looked over at her. She looked up at me, smiled and then gave me a quick kiss. It was simple but it made me smile even more. 

Y/n let go of me and went to the bed while speaking "I got you some clothes, I hope they work." she said as she walked back over to me and handed me Mr. Starks clothing. "Thank you. I'm gonna go change." I said as I smiled at her and walked over the her bathroom in her room.

Y/n's POV

I got back from grabbing Peter some of my dad's clothes. I opened the door to my room and there he was, the precious 15 year old, standing there by my bed. I walked in and set the clothing down on my bed, and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and rested my chin on one of his shoulders. I was smiling as I spoke "Whatcha smilin at?" I asked him. I saw his smile grow larger than it already was, he is so cute. "You look so happy with your super family. Look at you holding Mr. Starks hand with that big smile on your face, you're so cute." He looked at me and his smiled grew as he saw me, I looked up at him and smiled even more seeing how happy he is. 

I gave him a quick kiss making both of smile even more if thats possible. I let go of him and walked over to my bed where I set my dads clothes down. I grabbed them and walked over to Peter handing him the clothing. "I got you some clothes, I hope they work." He grabbed the clothing and said "Thank you. I'm gonna go change." He smiled and me and I smiled back, then he went to go change in the bathroom that was in my room.

I just met this boy and he is already making me so happy. This isn't okay.