I missed you.

previously

Peter POV

"i'm so-" he cut me off as he turned around to leave, "don't. you can't do anything to fix this, you didn't do anything to make this happen, and neither did i. just don't apologize kid." he said as he walked away. "wait Mr-" he cut me off again "call me tony." "tony wait." i finished and pulled him into a hug. knowing we both needed it. he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight too. it was nice. he really was a father figure to me.

i'm glad i have him.

Y/n's POV

I miss Peter. Tom is great and all, I mean he looks like Peter but he doesn't act like Peter. i just wish there was a way for me to communicate with Peter to tell him i'm okay. i mean there must be a way. we may be in different worlds but there has to be a way to communicate with him. there has to be. i just need to figure it out.

anyways good news, my dad, robert, believes me. i don't know why because i sound insane but he does and i'm thankful. lately i have been crying myself to sleep because i miss home, i miss peter and my dad, but tom is there for me. which is nice but he's not the same as peter.

we are currently getting ready to go to bed. i changed into my pajamas and made my way to bed. i laid down and could feel the tears already swelling up. tom noticed and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close as we laid in bed "hey it'll be okay, don't worry. We will get through this, okay?" "I miss them Tom. I miss my family, and I miss Peter. I just-I miss home." I said as the tears began to fall. Tom tensed up at the mention of Peter, he's not used to it I can tell, but then he loosened up again and pulled me closer if that is even possible.

"Hey it's okay, I'm here for you" he said "thank you Tom" I said "of course." He responded, and with that we drifted off to sleep. As I was drifting off I just kept thinking about how I could communicate with Peter.

*y/n's dream*

I'm in a dark room. Wait this looks familiar, this is the same room I was in when I was in a coma. How am I here that doesn't make sense. I walk over and sit on the bed, no ones here. So I thought. My 'twin' just walked out like thin air. "How, and why am I back here?" I asked confused. "You're here because you want a way to communicate with Peter. I've seen you in the 'Real World' you're miserable without him. Right now you both are asleep. I can transfer you to his dream so you guys can speak. Just so you know Peter is starting to remember that you will be back, he's starting to remember the conversations you had with him that were wiped from his memory, he almost remembers everything." That brought a couple tears to my eyes, he remembers. "Okay can you take me to his dream now?" I asked impatiently. "Yup."

*peters dream*

To be honest I don't really know what's going on in my dream. It's nothing exciting or fun. It's me at home (Starks tower) trying to figure out how to get y/n back. Jesus I miss her so much I'm even looking for her IN MY DREAM. I just want her back. What if she finds someone else in the 'Real World' what if she starts to love someone else more than me? "Mr. Stark have you figur-" before I could finish my sentence when I, not saw but like felt someone new show up behind me in my dream. I turned around and there she was staring back at me. Tears started falling from my eyes as I saw her. Tears were already falling from her eyes. I started to run towards but it was like she suddenly was faster than me. She jumped in my arms and buried her face in my neck. We were both sobbing in each others arms. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her arms were wrapped around my neck. I held her tight, I never wanted to let her go again. Even though this was a dream it felt so real. I had her back finally. I set her down but kept my arms around her waist. She pulled her face out of the crook of my neck but left her arms around my neck. I finally got to see her beautiful face again. Her cheeks were tear stained and her eyes were red and puffy, but she looks beautiful as ever. "How-h-how are y-you, wow, hi, omg, how, how are you h-here? Oh my god I miss you so much." I spoke as I wipe the tears away from her eyes. She smiled her beautiful, charming smile, it was a genuine smile. I missed her so much. "I fell asleep, we both did. When I entered my dream I went back to that dark room. The girl there told me she could put me into your dream. She said she had seen me in the 'Real World' I'm miserable I miss you guys so much. I have been trying to figure out how to communicate with you from the other world. She brought me here. I miss you so much Peter. I just want to come back home. Peter, I'm scared and alone, I mean Tom and Robert know why I'm here but I just I miss you. I need you by my side." She said, Wait who the hell is tom. "Who are Tom and Robert?" I asked trying to remain calm. "Tom is the other mes boyfriend. He the boyfriend of me who existed before I got here, he looks exactly like you but your better. Robert is my dad in this world, he looks exactly like my real dad, Tony, but my real dad is better" she said with a slight smile. Not gonna lie I got a little jealous over Tom but I trust her. "Peter I need you here with me. I can't do this with out you." She said on the brink of tears. "I need you too. But y/n I don't know how to get there. What about your dad? He will be even more heartbroken." I said pointing out the complications with me going to the 'Real World' "I will find a way to get the both of you here. I need you guys." She said as the tears slowly rolled down her cheeks. I quickly wiped them away. I hate seeing her hurt. "I trust you" I said as I pulled her back into a hug. "Peter I think I know how to get the both of you to me. Give me a minute I will be right back" she said as she pulled out of the hug and disappeared. I lost her again.

*y/n dream*

I saw him. I missed him so much but I need to figure out how to get them to me.

I was back in the dark room sitting on the bed with myself. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked her. "Yeah" she responded. "Send Peter and my dad to the 'Real World' please, I can't do this without them." I told her "no I can't do that" "please or else I'm not going to be able to save everyone I won't do it." I said knowing I would give in. "Fine." Next thing I know I'm awake.

Y/n's POV

I wake up, but I'm not at Tom's house anymore I'm in a different house. I wake up fully realizing I don't know where I am. I walk downstairs and I see the front door opening. I freeze, I don't know what to do, what if it's a murders. The door fully opens and I see, Tom? "Tom?" I question he froze in the doorway "Y/n.. it's Peter" I froze. I, how is he here? He started running towards me but I was faster and jumped into his arms. My legs wrapped around his waist, I buried my face in the crook of his neck and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me closer.

I felt his tears hit my shoulders, soaking my shirt but I didn't care. I was soaking his shirt with my tears as well "I missed you so much. I-how are you here?" I whispered into his ear in disbelief still crying into his neck. "I-i don't know. I saw you in my dream and then you disappeared and when I woke up your dad and I were standing outside this house." I couldn't say anything I just kissed him. I missed him so much. I pulled away and looked into his eyes "I missed you so much Y/n" "I missed you too Peter" "I love you with all my heart Stark" "and I love you with all my heart Parker" suddenly what he said earlier set in. "You said you woke up and was standing outside this house with my dad?" I asked "yeah he missed you Y/n. For 2 and a half weeks I wouldn't leave my room or talk to anyone. When I finally decided to leave my room and go tell him you were still alive F.R.I.D.A.Y told me he was sitting outside of my room crying and talking to himself. His exact words were 'I lose my daughter, and then I lose the kid I have always thought of as a son. I lost them both, and I couldn't do anything about it. Ugh if only I could have done something, I would still have my favorite kids here now. Ones gone... and the other won't leave their room. One can't eat, one won't eat. I just I don't know what to do' when I walked out of my room he stood up and gave me the longest hug ever and continued crying. He was a mess without you y/n. He missed you, go see him." Peter said as he set me down. I gave him a quick peck and ran outside to my dad.

I saw him standing there on the sidewalk, once we made eye contact more tears kept coming. I was his eyes tear up too. He opened up his arms waiting for a hug. I sprinted up to him and gave him the biggest hug. I couldn't speak because I was sobbing into his chest. I felt his tears land on the top of my head. "I was a mess without you. Y/n I missed you so much." All I could do was nod. I couldn't speak. I missed my dad so much.

I'm not alone anymore. Thank god.