i'm from an alternate universe.

previously

Peter's POV

She said it. In the flashback she said "I promise I will come back okay?" This all has to mean something. She might still be alive. It wouldn't make sense for all her systems to just start failing and then she died, without reason, without an explanation, with a CAUSE. She's still out there I know it, and I am going to figure out where.

We will meet again Y/n.

Y/n's POV

We finished eating our breakfast and I pulled my dad and Tom away from the group so that way I could tell my dad the truth but not alone. "Dad can we, I, talk to you now, alone?" I asked nervously. I could tell my dad heard how nervous I was in my voice because his face showed worry. "Sure Y/n." He said. I stood up and grabbed Tom's hand pulling him along with me.

Once we made it outside of the cafe my dad spoke first "Y/n are you okay? You're worrying me." My dad said. I hate when I worry my dad, it doesn't matter if it's Robert or Tony I hate worrying my dad. "I am okay, just scared. Umm. I don't know how to tell you this so I am just going to get straight to the point. I'm from an alternate universe. I'm from a universe where the avengers are real, everything marvel in this world, is real where I'm from. You're Tony Stark where I'm from, also known as my dad. My name is Y/n Stark, but here it's Y/n Downey. Everything that has happened in the avengers movies and solo super hero movies for marvel is real, just in a different world." I explained. My dad just stood there shocked, like he couldn't take this in. Shit. He probably thinks I'm insane. "Wait what?" He asked shocked.

"I got here yesterday so the girl you knew 2 days ago is gone and now you have me, once I leave that girl that you knew will be back. And I will be sent home to my world." I said. "But I have to stay here for a year. After that year is up, I will 'die' but I won't actually be dead I will be back in my world and you will have the Y/n that you raised, and that you have been dating for almost 2 years" I explained pointing at my dad and then Tom when I needed to.

"Wait, Y/n you didn't tell me that you would 'die'" Tom said worried. Shit now I have to explain the situation "Umm. Right, sorry. When that time comes all my systems will start to fail, once my systems start to fail you will forget that I ever told you I'm not actually dead, you will believe I actually died." I explained to them. Both their jaws fell open, from shock. "Wait so I'm going to have to go through the pain of believing my daughter died, right in front of me?!" My dad asked, scared. "And I'm going to have to go through the pain of my girlfriend dying?!" Tom asked shocked. "Yes. But it shouldn't be for the long because the Y/n that you guys knew before me should show back up but you won't know that at the time." I said. I could see it in their eyes, both their hearts just broke, or at least cracked. "I'm sorry." I whispered as tears started to fill my eyes threatening to spill over. But I wouldn't let them. Not this time, my dad and Peter would want me to be strong.

Peter's POV

I will be back.

I will be back.

I will be back.

*Flashback*

"On the bed sat a girl. The girl was me she told me that 'I must go 'there' and figure out how to save my loved ones, and the world.' She said 'I am their only hope and they don't even know it, she said I must go there to the 'real world' she said I need to watch the movie and meet with someone named Stan after the end credits scene, and that once I find Stan I need to make a wish and it will come true.' She told me that when this happens, 'to my family I will have died, but in reality I'm still alive in another world. She said I must go there and return here before it's too late' She basically told me that the world is depending on me, that I am the only one who can save everyone and that I am going to go through the pain of death and you guys will watch it happen. You will watch as I die and when it happens you will think I am dead it doesn't matter that I told you I am not actually dead you will still believe I am dead when I am really all alone in another world." "No. No. NO. I can't- I can't lose you Y/n. You're all I have. I can't lose you, I won't allow it. We can find a way to stop this. It doesn't have to happen. No. I-I won't b-be ab-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I broke down and fell to the floor crying.