spider-girl?

previously

Y/n's POV

"Well now we can be the crime fighting couple. Spider-Man and Spider-Girl." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Have I ever told you I love you?" I asked him still smiling. He leaned in and whispered "Once or twice but there is always room for more." kissing me lightly. "Well then, I love you." "And I love you"

Wow.

Y/n's POV

peter and i decided to swing back to the cafe so, my dads, and tom wouldn't be waiting too long.

once we got back my dads and tom were still standing there in shock. i don't blame them i just swung off out of nowhere. at the same time robert and my dad asked "what was that?" "umm. well i don't really know. tom told me that next year i have a movie coming out in this world called Spider-Girl, and when i saw Peter swing off i knew he was upset and i couldn't just let him leave like that, so i focused and made the Spider-man hand motion thing and shot a web, then went to peter" i said while i smiled, as peter wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin on my shoulder, just like he did this morning.

"do you know how you got your powers?" my dad asked. "no but i think I might have been bitten by a radioactive spider, awhile ago and I just have realized, or used my powers." While looking my dad trying to avoid eye contact with Tom. I could tell he was mad, because Peter still had his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind, with his chin rested on my shoulder. I had a feeling Peter and Tom were having an intense staring contest but I just decided to ignore it. I'm Peter's and he's mine. That's all that matters.

"I don't have my lab with me, or Bruce, so that means I can't run tests to see what going on. Robert do you have a big room where Peter could train Y/n to use her new powers?" My dad asked. "Uh. Yeah I believe I do, we can head there now if you want?" My 'other' dad said. "No I want to have lunch with Peter, my dads, and Tom" I said lightly laughing at the mention of my dads, but slowly fading out into a sad smile at the mention of Tom. I spoke in a whiny voice. "You may not be the Y/n we know but you sound just like her, whining." Tom said lightly laughing as some tears swelled up in his eyes. I felt bad, the girl he loved, and who loved him is now suddenly gone. For a year. He looked down at the ground letting a couple tears fall, but he still had a sad smile on his face.

"Peter, can I go give him a hug? He needs one." I asked Peter, he nodded and let go of my waist letting me go. I'm glad he trusts me.

I walked up to Tom and without saying a word pulled him into a hug. He quickly wrapped his arms around my neck hiding his face in my shoulder. I had wrapped my arms around his torso pulling him closer. He needed the comfort. "I miss her." He mumbled into my neck just above a whisper. "Shh. It's okay." I said reassuringly. He just start to cry more into my shoulder soaking my shirt, but I didn't really care.

"Kids, Peter, Robert and I are going to go get a seat just come in when you're ready." I heard my dad say. I just nodded and the three of them walked into the building.

I pulled out of the hug, and so did Tom. He started wiping away his tears. He was heartbroken I could tell. "I-I'm sorry, I started a fight with Peter, it-" I cut him off. "Don't. That's in the past now. Tom I can tell you're heartbroken she is gone, you don't have to hide it. I will figure out a way to bring her back. Okay? Just give me sometime." I said to him. "Thank you Y/n" He said as he nodded. I pulled him back in for a hug but this time it was shorter. "Let's go inside now I'm starving." I said laughing "Alright" He said.

-------Time Skip-------

We all just finished eating when Peter had a question "Umm. So what part of the world are we in?" I forgot to ask that. How did I forget to ask that? I have been here for 2 and a half weeks I should know that by now. "We are in Los Angeles, California." Tom said, I just realized he is English. Wow I didn't know I could be so stupid, like wow, I'm a Stark I am smarter than this.