I could get used to this (12)

Tony's POV

F.R.I.D.A.Y woke me up at like 7 in the morning. I decided to go and get Y/n up so we could eat breakfast together. I walked up to her room, and slowly opened the door trying to be quiet. Once the door was fully open I saw Y/n laying on her bed with her head on Peter's chest. his arm was wrapped around her and they were both sleeping peacefully. I looked towards my left and see Camp Rock 2 playing on repeat. They are good kids. 

I'm glad Y/n met Peter she met him yesterday and I can already see how happy he makes her. I shut off the tv and just decided to leave and let them sleep peacefully. I will just eat when they wake up.

I am so proud of Y/n. She has come a long way. Y/n has helped me build most of my iron man suits and she is currently helping me build Peter's iron spider suit. She is a genius. I raised my daughter good.

Y/n's POV

I woke up the next morning. That's the first time I have slept throughout the whole night. You see sleep isn't really my thing. I wake up from nightmares about an hour after I fall asleep and then I can never go back to sleep. So this was a big deal. I looked up and there he was. Peter Parker. Peacefully sleeping. I watched as one of his curls fell down onto his forehead. He's so precious. 

I just laid in bed for a couple more minutes resting my head on Peter's chest. I finally decided that I should get up and get ready. I tried to wiggle my way out of Peter's arms slowly trying not to wake him up but that failed. He tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him "Five more minutes" he said in a rough morning voice. It was hot. "Peter we got to go get ready and eat breakfast. If you get up now we will have more time to hangout all day." I said kind of bribing him to get up. Finally he gave in and I went to go get dressed. I came out of the bathroom and notice Peter was still in pajama's. My dad's pajamas. "I don't have any other clothing besides my suit so I will just put that on, not wear my mask and then after breakfast I will swing by my house to change... See what I did there?" He asked with a goofy smirk. "Oh my lord" I said face palming. Peter went and changed into his Spider-Man suit leaving his mask in my room because it had no use at the time. "Let's go eat, crazy" I said as I began walking out the door. As I opened the door I felt Peter's subtly intertwine his fingers with my. I just looked down at the floor blushing like a mad man and smiled. I could get used to this.

Peter's POV

 I woke up with my arms wrapped around Y/n's waist. I slightly open my eyes and see her slowly trying to get up out of bed. I smile to myself and then pull her back closer to me. "Five more minutes" I said sleepily. She laid her head back down on my chest causing me to smile even more. "Peter we got to go get ready and eat breakfast. If you get up now we will have more time to hangout all day." That's what woke me up and got me out of bed, the fact that I got to spend all day with her. What a dream. Y/n got up to go get dressed I just kind of sat on the bed. I didn't have any other clothes because I came in my Spider-Man suit.

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and wow she looked beautiful. It took me a minute to snap out of my gaze but I finally did.  "I don't have any other clothing besides my suit so I will just put that on, not wear my mask and then after breakfast I will swing by my house to change... See what I did there?" Why would I say that? It's not even funny. "Oh my lord" she said face palming. I just made a fool out of myself. I went and changed into my suit and then walked back out leaving my mask in Y/n's room because it had no use at the time. "Let's go eat, crazy" She said giggling a bit. She began walking out the door. "Who are you calling crazy?" I asked her as I jogged next to her and intertwined our fingers causing her to smile and look down as she blushed. She is so precious. I could get used to this.