we will meet again.

previously

"Peter?" I asked confused. "Are you okay Y/n? Peter Parker is the character I act as in movies for Marvel. Remember? My names Tom" He said with a soft chuckle... No.

This can't be.

Y/n's POV

Wait what? How does he look so much like Peter. "Y/n are you alright you seem... Out of it?" Peter said. After I question his name and he answered I wasn't listening. I was too caught up in the moment. How is he here? Before I replied to Peter I jumped up and into his arms giving him a long passionate kiss that shocked him at first but then he kissed back. You both finally pulled away and looked into each others eyes. "Woah, what was that for?" Peter asked. I was confused, "Peter?" I asked again just more quiet, because he was still holding me in his arms.

"Y/n my name is Tom, remember? I play Peter Parker in movies. Are you alright?" He asks. I push myself away from him, "damn it" I say to myself "Y/n? Are you okay?" he asked again. "Umm... uh. Yeah, who are you again?" I asked confused as to who I was with and why they look so much like Peter. 'I play Peter Parker in movies' his words kept replaying in my head. What does that mean?

"Y/n you know who I am, I have been your boyfriend for 1 year. Remember? My names Tom I am an actor for Marvel and you are too. You have your own movie Y/n how do you not remember?" Tom said. "Yeah, sorry I remember don't w-worry" I stuttered as tears threatened to leave my eyes. Tom noticed "Hey what wrong Y/n?" He asked concerned as he walked over to me pulling me in for a hug, his arms around my waist, and mine around his neck as I silently cried into his shoulder. "Y-you wouldn't believe me if I told you." I stuttered trying to choke back my tears "Try me" He whispered in response.

I pulled out of the hug and sat down on what I assume is Tom's bed, he followed. Once he sat s=down I turned to face him, and started to explain. "Please don't think I am crazy because I know for a fact that I am not." I said first. "Okay." Tom responded worried. "Okay so, I don't remember any thing from this world, to me I just got here, but to you I have been here for a while." I took a deep breath knowing what I am about to say is going to make me sound crazy. "I am from a alternate universe, I'm from a world where spider-man, iron man, thor, all of the avengers are real, hydra is real, and Peter Parker is real, to you it's known as Marvel and none of it is real, but it is just in an alternate universe. In that world, my home, I am Tony Starks daughter and Peter Parkers girlfriend that's why I was confused when you walked in and I said Peter and jumped up to kiss you because I am the only who is suppose to be here from that universe." I explained my situation. "Wait, how?" "I don't know. But can You fill me in on my life here, I don't really know anything?" "Umm. Sure?" He responded, as more of question rather than a statement. It took Tom a minute to start talking and I assumed it was because I just told him that every marvel character is real not made up. After a minute or two he finally began to explain my 'life' "So you're name is Y/n Downey, meaning you are Robert Downey Junior's daughter. I have known you ever since Spider-Man Homecoming, you were casted as one of Peter Parker's best friends and love interest. Half way through filming I started to gain feelings for you and then 2 weeks before the premier I asked you to be my date to the premier and be my girlfriend. We started dating and when we told your dad he approved right away because he said I am a good kid. We have been dating for a year now, almost 2. You have you're own solo film coming out called Spider-Girl, I was casted as Peter Parker, of course, as your love interest, we haven't started filming yet, we start filming in a ye-" I cut him off, I couldn't believe what he just said, "Wait a god damn second, first of all who is Robert Downey Junior, like I understand he's my dad but like who is he, and second SPIDER-GIRL?!" I yelled, I'm kind of freaked out, how do I become Spider-Girl? "Umm, yeah. It was announced 3 days ago. Anyways, today we are going out for breakfast with the whole avengers cast." Tom continued to explain but there was one problem "Umm Tom, I only know everyone as which avenger they play, not their name in this world" I explained shyly. "Oh yeah right, so Chris Evans is Captain America also known as Steve Rodgers, Robert Downey Junior, your dad, is Tony Stark also known as Iron Man, me, Tom Holland, Peter Parker also known as Spider-Man, Chris Hemsworth is Thor, Jeremy Renner is Halkeye also known as Clint Barton, Scarlett Johansson is black widow also known as Natasha Romanoff, Elizabeth Olson is Scarlett Witch also known as Wanda Maximoff, and Mark Ruffalo is the Hulk also known as Bruce Banner. Got that?" Tom asked me, "Umm. Yeah. I'm sorry Tom." I apologized for all this confusion, I honestly just wanted to break down into tears at the moment, I couldn't hold them in any longer so that's exactly what I did. Break down into tears. "Y/n you have no reason to be sorry. Why are you apologizing?" Tom asked sweetly as he pulled me into his arms for a hug, it was nice, but it wasn't like Peters. It was just different. "B-because of me, y-you're now in t-this mess, a-and I can't change t-that or fix it, and y-you're confused a-and I miss my family and home, and I-I'm scared b-because now I'm a-alone and I-I don't know w-what to do." I said crying into his chest, I just missed my family. "Y/n it's okay. You couldn't do anything to keep this from happening o-" "Ugh. I probably sound insane, I just told you I'm from an alternate universe where every marvel character is real." I was frustrated with myself. I've been here for not even a day and I have already messed this up.

Go I am such a screw up. "No Y/n stop. I believe you okay? You aren't alone you have me and I'm going to help you get back to your world okay? I know what you're thinking, you're thinking that you're a screw up and that you have messed everything up I know because I know you, and you haven't okay? You haven't messed anything up, who knows maybe you have made things better. Just know that you aren't alone in this situation." Tom said. As he had started to speak he pulled out of the hug and cupped my cheeks in hi hand, wiping my tears away with his thumb. Once he was done speaking I pulled him back in for another hug, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his shoulder, mumbling "Thank you." 

Tom and I stayed in a hug for about 5 minutes, then I decided we should probably get ready to go eat breakfast, with who I know as the avengers but who tom knows as the avengers cast

Once Tom and I were ready we drove to the cafe everyone was meeting at. When we walked into the building I felt like I was going to pass out. They all look exactly like them, my family. Tom grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear "It'll be okay, don't worry." I nodded and then saw my dad, I let go of Tom's hand and ran to my dad tackling him in a hug. "Hey Y/n. Why are you in such a hugging mood?" My dad asked chuckling slightly. "I just missed you it feels like I haven't seen you in forever." I explained with a smile on my face as my dad wrapped his arms around me returning the hug. "Peanut, I saw you yesterday for lunch." he said as he laughed again. I started to tear up, my dad, I mean Tony, called me peanut all the time. I pushed the tears down and pulled away from my dad "So? I missed you" I said lightly laughing as well. "I missed you too peanut" The nickname made me smile even brighter. "Hey dad, can I talk to you later? alone?" I asked, I decided I was going to tell him about my situation after all he is my dad.

"Sure peanut. Everything alright?" He asked "Kind of" I said as I sat down next to my dad and Tom. This is going to be one heck of a roller coaster.

*Meanwhile back in the Marvel Universe*

Peter's POV

It's been a week since Y/n died. I haven't left the tower, specifically I haven't left my room. I haven't eaten anything other than the bag of doritos I already had in my room. Tony would come knock on my door but I would never answer. Spider-Man hasn't showed up for a week. All I can think about is how Y/n said she will be back, her words sounded familiar like I had heard them from her before. I just don't when. 

All I have been doing in laying in bed think about what she said, every few times I replay her words in my head, I get a small flash back of her having a conversation with me that I don't remember happening.

I will be back.

I will be back.

I will be back.

*Flashback*

"No. No. NO. I can't- I can't lose you Y/n. You're all I have. I can't lose you, I won't allow it. We can find a way to stop this. It doesn't have to happen. No. I-I won't b-be ab-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I broke down and fell to the floor crying. Y/n ran over to me. "Peter, we can't stop. There is no other way. I promise I will come back okay? Everything will be okay, and if it doesn't end well just know I love you, I always have."

*end of flashback*

She said it. In the flashback she said "I promise I will come back okay?" This all has to mean something. She might still be alive. It wouldn't make sense for all her systems to just start failing and then she died, without reason, without an explanation, with a CAUSE. She's still out there I know it, and I am going to figure out where.

We will meet again Y/n.