adventures (13)

{A/n: Btw this story is set after homecoming, and before infinity war.. Okay enjoy}

Previously

Y/n walked out of the bathroom and wow she looked beautiful. It took me a minute to snap out of my gaze but I finally did. "I don't have any other clothing besides my suit so I will just put that on, not wear my mask and then after breakfast I will swing by my house to change... See what I did there?" Why would I say that? It's not even funny. "Oh my lord" she said face palming. I just made a fool out of myself. I went and changed into my suit and then walked back out leaving my mask in Y/n's room because it had no use at the time. "Let's go eat, crazy" She said giggling a bit. She began walking out the door. "Who are you calling crazy?" I asked her as I jogged next to her and intertwined our fingers causing her to smile and look down as she blushed. She is so precious. I could get used to this.

Y/n's POV

Peter and I walked down to the kitchen hand in hand. Once we turn the corner to the kitchen I saw my dad looking at us walk in. I quickly let go of Peter's hand scared of what my dad would do. He's the overprotective dad if you didn't know already. "No no please continue, he's a good kid Y/n I don't mind" He said smiling and then starting to make breakfast. Which he never does. "Umm... Dad what are you doing? You never make breakfast." I said with worry audible in my voice. "Nothing is wrong I just figured we could eat breakfast since we never get to." He said. It made me smile. He's always working we never get to really hangout like this unless I'm helping him build something but we are usually so concentrated we don't even talk.

I walked over to my dad and hugged him. At first he was surprised but then hugged me back. "I love you dad" I mumbled into his chest "I love you too Y/n" He said pulling out of the hug. "While I make breakfast why don't you walk with Peter to his house so he can put on normal clothes and then when you get back we can all eat breakfast" My dad said. I just nodded and walked back over to Peter intertwining our fingers. "Let's go Spiderboy" He smiled down at me and then turned towards my dad "Thank you Mr. Stark" "Of course kid. Now hurry up." Peter and I left the tower but since he was dressed in his Spider-Man suit he had to run up to my room to grab his mask.

So there we were Y/n Stark, but to everyone else I was a normal teenage girl, and Spider-Man walking down the street hand in hand as people just watched. "Do you trust me" Peter whispered into my ear. "Yeah?" I questioned. What was he thinking? "Okay good. Hold on" he said as he grabbed my waist and shot a web swinging us off into the distance. I quickly grabbed onto Peter's neck hiding my face in his shoulder. "PETER PLEASE DON'T DROP ME" I screamed, terrified of how high we were. Fun fact I am terrified of heights ;). "Y/n I would never drop you." He said in a soft reassuring voice. "Promise?" "Promise. Look at the view of the sunrise." He said softly. I finally got the courage to look... "Oh my god, it's beautiful." I said amazed. "Eh it's okay" Peter said. Bitch what the fuck "'it's okay' how could you say that?" I asked him slightly offended. "Because have you seen yourself, that's beautiful" He said. I blushed so much. I hid my face back in his neck hoping he didn't notice. 

So once again there we were, the daughter of Tony Stark and Spider-Man in each other's arms, only this time we were swinging through the city of Queens.

Peter's POV

Y/n and I walked hand in hand down to the kitchen. I honestly could get used to this. We turned the corner to go into the kitchen, but instead of walking into an empty kitchen we walked into a kitchen with Mr. Stark sitting in it. Great. Just my luck. Y/n and I quickly let go of each other's hands and stood there nervously. "No no, please continue he's a good kid Y/n I don't mind." Wait. What the hell just happened. Tony Stark aka overprotective dad basically just said I'm allowed to date his daughter.As he spoke he started to make breakfast. Now I don't live here, but I know Mr. Stark does not make breakfast himself. Thats for sure. "Umm... Dad what are you doing? You never make breakfast." Y/n asked with worry in her voice and I understand why.

"Nothing is wrong I just figured we could eat breakfast since we never get to." Mr. Stark said I saw Y/n smile, and walked over to give Mr. Stark a long hug. "I love you dad" I just barely heard Y/n mumble into his chest, that made me smile, they have such a good bond. "I love you too Y/n" Mr. Stark said pulling out of the hug. Mr. Stark always looked at her like she's his most prized possession, he really loves her, you can tell.

"While I make breakfast why don't you walk with Peter to his house so he can put on normal clothes and then when you get back we can all eat breakfast" Mr. Stark said looking at me and then back to Y/n. I was confused, he just allowed his daughter to go to my home so I can change. Wow.

Y/n nodded at her dad and walked back towards me intertwining our fingers making me smile. "Let's go Spiderboy" She said as I looked down at her smiling even more from the sight of her. I then turn towards Mr. Stark and spoke "Thank you Mr. Stark" I was so grateful for him allowing me to be with his daughter after ONE DAY. "Of course kid. Now hurry up." He said with a smile. I ran upstair to Y/n's room to grab my mask since I was dressed as Spider-man.

So there we were Y/n Stark, but to everyone else she was just a normal girl, and Spider-man walking down the street hand in hand as people just watched. "Do you trust me" I whispered into her ear so only she could hear me. "Yeah?" She said more as a question rather than a statement, she was unsure of what I was going to do, oh boy is she in for a treat."Okay good. Hold on" I said quickly grabbing onto her waist before she could say anything. She quickly grabbed onto my neck and hid her face in my shoulder. It was quite cute honestly.  "PETER PLEASE DON'T DROP ME" She screamed. "Y/n I would never drop you." I said in a soft voice, she was adorable. "Promise?" "Promise. Look at the view of the sunrise." I said to her. I could tell it took everything in her to build up the courage and she finally did. 

"Oh my god, it's beautiful." She said in awe. "Eh it's okay" I said casually, and just like that, it's like a bomb went off in her head. "'it's okay' how could you say that?" She asked sounding slightly offended. "Because have you seen yourself, that's beautiful" I said, I saw her blush, it was cute. She tried to hide it by putting her face back in my shoulder, but I noticed it before she did. I wanted her to stay like that with her arms around trying to hide in my shoulder so I didn't say anything.

So once again there we were, the daughter of Tony Stark and Spider-Man in each other's arms, only this time we were swinging through the city of Queens.