Where the hell am I? (14)

Previously

"Oh my god, it's beautiful." She said in awe. "Eh it's okay" I said casually, and just like that, it's like a bomb went off in her head. "'it's okay' how could you say that?" She asked sounding slightly offended. "Because have you seen yourself, that's beautiful" I said, I saw her blush, it was cute. She tried to hide it by putting her face back in my shoulder, but I noticed it before she did. I wanted her to stay like that with her arms around trying to hide in my shoulder so I didn't say anything.

So once again there we were, the daughter of Tony Stark and Spider-Man in each other's arms, only this time we were swinging through the city of Queens.

Y/n's POV

I've got to say I never really realized how lucky I am. I mean don't get me wrong, I know I'm lucky just to have my dad, but to also have the avengers as a family and now Peter as a boyfriend. It sounds cliche but honestly now that Peter is here I feel complete, like I'm whole.

We were on our way back to my home now that Peter had changed, so instead of swinging back, thank thor, we walked back hand in hand and it felt right. Like this was all suppose to happen.

*3 month time gap*

It's crazy how perfect your life can feel and then go to complete shit. Peter and I were just walking in silence, not an awkward silence, it was perfect. That was until it all came crashing down. "What the hell." I mumbled just loud enough for Peter to hear. "What? What's wrong? Are you okay?" He started to panic. "Peter. I-I don't know what's happening." I said with tears in my eyes. "I need to get to my dad he can figure this out." I said in almost a whisper. "Hold on tight!" Peter yelled as he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist. "Peter what about your identity?" I asked starting to panic "I don't care if people find out Y/n. I need you to be safe, I can't lose you. I won't allow you to possibly lose your life because i need to take the time to put my damn suit on." He explained as tears started to fall from his eyes. 

I didn't respond I just rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, all of a sudden I was very sleepy "I think I'm just going to fall asleep" I mumbled into Peter's chest. "What?! No Y/n I need you to stay with me! God come one Spider-man. Y/n wake up! I can't lose y-" and then everything went black. 

Peter's POV

"I think I'm just going to fall asleep" I heard her mumble into my chest. No. No no no NO this can't be happening. Everything was fine it was all going great nothing was wrong. "What?! No Y/n I need you to stay with me! God come one Spider-man. Y/n wake up! I can't lose you" Come on Spider-man. COME ON. 

Finally we arrived at the Stark tower. "MR. STARK?! ANYONE?! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. I CAn't lose her." I barged into the tower yelling as loud as I could. That's when Mr. Stark turned the corner and found me "Peter? Oh my god what happened to my daughter?" He asked as he took her from me and rushed her down to his lab. "I-I don't know. W-we were w-walking an-and all of a-a sudden s-she said she did-didn't feel right and on my way her she passed out. P-Please Mr. Stark do something, I-I can't. I can't lose her." I said starting to let even more tears fall. I couldn't help but believe this was all my fault. What if we didn't go out today, this might not have happened. I we just hung out here she might not have ended up like this. "Kid I got this okay?" He said reassuringly but I could see the tears swelling up in his eyes. That's when I couldn't hold it together anymore. I broke down and just hugged Mr. Stark. "I-I can-can't lose her. She's a-all I h-have M-Mr. Stark. I love her. I j-just. This is all my fault if I would h-have j-just stay-stayed in here with h-her and w-watched a m-movie th-this migh-might not have h-happened." Immediately Mr. Stark hugged me back. "Kid stop blaming this on yourself we don't even know what happened yet. It's not your fault. She will be okay I promise." He said as I felt a few of his tear land on top of my head.

Y/n's POV

I was in some sort of room and there was a bed with someone sat on it. Me. That was me sitting on the bed. Where the hell am I?