i promise.

previously

"C'mon let's go watch the sunrise." I said intertwining our fingers and leading her to all the blankets and pillows.

"I love you"

Y/n's POV

Peter and I were just laying on the blankets and pillows that were set up. There were candles around us lighting up the roof and rose petals surrounding us and some bouquets too. It was gorgeous. The sunrise was beautiful and it was even better being in Peter's arms. I had my head laying on Peter's chest and my arms wrapped around his torso and one of his arms wrapped around my back, his other hand holding onto mine.

I moved my head to look up at Peter and he looked down at me, just like the night we met. "Thank you." I said to him "For what love?" he asked "For this. For everything Peter. I really don't deserve you." I said smiling even more. "Y/n I'm the one who doesn't deserve you and you don't need to thank me." He said, Peter then began to stand up and he pulled me up with him.

"Y/n ever since I met you I have been so much happier than I have ever been. I have already lost you twice and those were the worst times of my life and I can't let it happen again." He began to say as he got down on one knee and pulled out a small box from his pocket. Is he proposing?  "No I am not proposing. I only say that because I know that is what's going through your head right now." He said chuckling which made me giggle. "Instead I'm giving you this. A promise ring. I promise that I will do everything I can to make you happy and keep you safe. I promise that one day I will switch this promise ring for a wedding ring. I promise to protect you at all costs. But most of all I promise to always love you with everything I am and keep you happy as long as we live." He said bringing tears to my eyes. "I love you Peter." "And I love you Y/n" He said standing up and sliding the ring onto my finger.

{A/n: Hey guys. I know this one is short and I'm sorry. I think the next chapter will be the end of this book. But before you scream at me don't worry there will be a second book coming out in the next few weeks. Let me know if you think I should end this now or in the next chapter and then start writing the second book. Anyways I love you 3000.}