Meeting

previously

"Anyways let's get going" Dad said, ruining the moment again. "Fine" Peter and I said in unison.

Things really are starting to look up...

Or so I thought.

Y/n's POV

Dad was driving Peter and I to y/f/r (your favorite restaurant). Once we got there I saw Tom and Robert standing outside waiting for us. We got out of the car and I held Peter's hand. My dad got out of the car and walked to the other side. For some reason both Peter and my dad were looking down at the ground. Which was odd. Not for Peter but for my dad.

Robert and Tom started to walk towards us. Robert stood in front of my dad and Tom stood in front of Peter. Oh Lordy. "Who are you?" Tom asked defensively to Peter. Peter looked up at him and said "I'm Peter." But once he said that they both stood there shocked. They looked exactly like each other. "How-woah. We look exactly alike" Peter said, amazed, yet confused. "Well duh. I'm the actor who plays you in movies here in the real world." Tom said getting more cocky by the second. "Tom cool it." I said. He was jealous I could tell but I'm not the girl he's been dating for almost 2 years. I'm the girl Peter has been dating for almost 2 years.

I felt Peter squeeze my hand implying that he was done here. Tom saw mine and Peter's hands intertwined, and he lost it. "wHy ThE hElL aRe YoU hOlDiNg My GiRlFrIeNdS hAnD?!" He practically yelled at Peter. Jesus just as I thought things would get better. Everything goes downhill. I guess this is what i get for getting what I wanted, Peter and my dad here.  "Woah buddy. Last time I checked she's my girlfriend. SO. BACK. THE. FUCK. OFF." Peter said pausing between every word. Tom must have really pissed him off, I have never heard Peter cuss before, he's two precious.

I looked between Tom and Peter and saw that my 'dad' and dad have not said a word to each other. "Guys stop. Tom I'm not the girl you have been dating for almost 2 years. I'm the girl Peter has been dating for almost 2 years. So stop claiming me. Peter don't cuss you may have only done that once but you're to precious to cuss." I said looking at Tom and then turning to Peter.

"Now let me get the dads to talk. Don't start a fight." I said giving them both a serious look. I walked over to my dad. "Dad meet dad. Tony meet Robert." They both looked up at each other to shake hands but were also shocked that they look exactly alike. "Hello" My dad said to Robert "hello Y/n wouldn't stop talking about you a Peter. She missed you guys very much. Tom told me that she usually cried herself to sleep" Shit. My dad pulled me in for a tight hug. Well I'm glad they get along but now I need to explain to Peter why Tom new I cried myself to sleep.

I turn around back towards Tom and Peter and see them rolling around on the ground beating each other up. "Hey dads can you help me get them off to each other?" I asked they both snapped there heads around looking at the scene unraveling, my real dad pulled Peter away and my other dad pulled Tom away. "What the hell guys?! That was the one thing I asked not to happen." "He started it" Tom said right away trying to get out of it, but that statement just proved that Tom started it and not Peter "no I did not you jackass" Peter responded. "Tom you just proved you started it by trying to cover it up quickly, saying you didn't start it." I said looking at him with a serious face. He looked away from me and looked at Peter trying to punch him again but Robert held him back "Tom stop it." Robert said sternly. Peter also tried getting away, the difference with Peter is it was too fight, and he got away successfully. He swung off. "Peter get back here." My dad yelled at Peter but he just kept swinging.

I remembered Tom saying something about me becoming spider girl I wonder if I already have. I focused real hard and made the hand motion to shoot a web, sure enough a web shot out of my wrist. Damn. I'm a superhero now. I swung off leaving everyone in shock. I saw Peter sitting on the edge of a roof. I landed quietly on the same roof. "hey" he said with tears in his eyes.