Meeting the ¤Boyz¤

I woke up the next morning at around 10:00. I stumbled up and wandered into the bathroom to wash my face and fix my hair. My phone went off rather loudly, causing me to clutch my head in agony. Sleep still held me in its claws, making every loud noise send pain hurtling toward my ears.

I hit the accept button on my phone and placed it to my ear. "Hello?" I asked desperately, still reeling from my auditory assault.

"Hey Y/n. Its Ray again. Are we still on for today?" I was relieved to hear Ray's gentle voice replace the violent ringing of my cellphone.

"Ray!" I softly exclaimed. "Yes, we are still on. Can you pick me up? If it's not too much of a bother, that is."

"Oh that's no bother at all!" He assured me. "I'll be there at like 11:30 okay?"

"Okay!"

"Alright, bye Y/n."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and continued to get ready for the day. An hour later, and my hair was brushed, my makeup done, and my clothes picked out and put on. There wasn't much to do now but wait for Ray. I walked into my kitchen and was startled to see CeCe sitting at the table, a cup of tea in her hands, and a wide smirk on her face. She was still in her pyjamas, and her hair was mussed up from sleep.

"Well, aren't you stunning this morning." She looked up at me, the smirk still present on her face. "Going on a date?"

"No." I walked past her and opened the fridge, pretending to be disinterested in her comment. "I'm just going to meet a friend for coffee."

"Oh." CeCe raised an eyebrow. "Is this the same 'friend' you were on the phone with for over an hour last night?"

I froze and slowly shut the refrigerator door.

CeCe mocked my voice. " 'Oh Ray, you're so funny. Stop it, you're making me blush!' "

I gasped defensively. "I did not say that!" I turned around, hands on my hips.

"Close enough, loser." CeCe took a sip from her tea and laughed. "So who is this Ray anyway? Is he hot?"

My cheeks blushed and I started leaving the kitchen. "That's none of your business, CeCe."

CeCe watched as I walked out. "He is isn't he?" She called after me.

I just kept walking down the hall to my room. I grabbed my purse and slid my phone inside, heading back out to the living room to wait. A few minutes later and the doorbell rang; I shot up and opened it, seeing Ray standing on the front steps, smiling.

"Hi Y/n." He greeted me warmly, giving me a half hug.

"DAMN Y/N! GET SOME!" CeCe called, standing just in view of the doorway, tea still clutched.in her hands.

"Shut up CeCe!" I yelled, quickly walking out and slamming the door behind us. "Sorry about her," I apologized as we walked down the steps. "She's usually pretty fun, but she's obnoxious when she wakes up."

Ray laughed and led me to his car. "I take it that's your roommate, then?"

"Yeah."

We had been at the coffee shop for about twenty minutes when Ray looked at his phone and sighed. "Is it ok if a couple of my friends join us? They're being especially annoying and won't leave me alone unless I invite them."

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah, no problemo."

"Okay, thanks. Also, sorry in advance, they're very brash. Well, Frank is, anyway." Ray set his phone down and ran a hand through his hair.