December

Y/n wouldn't keep her hands off of me when I was unlocking the door to my apartment. She had her hands running up my arms, rubbing my chest and kissing my neck. I was quite shocked; she'd never been this forward before, but I wasn't going to stop her.

As soon as the door was shut behind us, I picked Y/n up again and kissed her. She shoved her hands in my hair and raked her nails on my scalp. I groaned a little and moved as fast as I could into my bedroom, setting Y/n down on the bed.

I crawled over her slowly, trailing my hand up her side. She responded by grabbing my shirt and yanking me down to smash her lips to mine. I slid my hand under her dress and groped her thighs.

Minutes passed as we continued; kneading, squeezing, groping eachother until I decided to make the forbidden move. I slowly fondled the hem of Y/n's dress, which had already been pushed up to her waist. Making a bold choice, I pushed it up farther, trying to be inconspicuous by kissing Y/n on the neck to distract her.

However, this proved to be ineffective, because she pushed me away and grabbed my hand. Her eyes speared mine, her grip tightening. The look she gave me was a swirling cocktail of fright and confusion. "Ray..." she whispered.

"It's just me, Y/n. I won't hurt you." I tried to comfort her.

"I know, I know. Its just, well...." She took a deep breath. "Its just I don't know."

"That's okay," I cooed. "If you don't want me to do this, I won't. We won't do anything you don't want to do baby."

Suddenly, her grip loosened, and she pushed my hand up with the dress, pressing my hand flat against her skin as she went. She sucked in a breath, but smiled at me, nodding. I pulled the dress over her head and dropped it off the side. Y/n, bashful as always, was blushing all over and trying to cover herself. I gradually pulled her arms away to see her. "You're so beautiful Y/n..."

After a minute of me gazing and feeling, she stopped me. "I'm not going to be the only one with no clothes on." She slurred. Her hands went for the buttons on my shirt, which she made quick work of, yanking my shirt off while I undid my pants.

I climbed back on top of her, kissing her neck. I'd been dying to touch that soft, smooth skin all night. Y/n whimpered and moaned under my touch, egging me on. She stopped me before I could pull down her panties. "Do you have condoms?"

"Um yeah," I ran a hand through my hair. "Just lie back and I'll find them babe." I scrambled to find the box. While I was searching, thoughts kept coming into my head. Why is Y/n so suddenly passionate like this? Is it the alcohol? I don't want to do something she might regret. I need to make sure she really wants to do this. I finally found them in a dressed drawer, so I grabbed one and headed back. "Hey Y/n? Are you sure you want to..."

Y/n was passed out on the bed. I guess the alcohol really got to her. I shoved the condom back in the drawer and kneeled next to the bed to make sure Y/n was alright. Some of her hair was sweaty and stuck to her forehead, so I brushed it back out of her face. I pulled the blankets over and crawled in beside her. She unconsciously adjusted to me, grabbing my hands and nuzzling in when I wrapped my arms around her.

Y/N'S POV

A pain in my head woke me up. I was weirdly uncomfortable, but soon I realized this was because I had slept in my bra. In fact, I had slept in just my bra and panties. This observation sent me into a bit of a panic, because, well, how does one end up in a bed with their boyfriend with just their underwear?

I turned around and shook Ray awake, apologizing for such a rude awakening, but assuring him it was important. "Ray! I need you to tell me if we had sex last night! Did we use a condom? Ray!"