All My Life

Jaxon sighed, as he plopped down on his bed. Rubbing his head, he looked up at me. I shifted my weight from foot to foot. He had told me to spend the night with him. I was about to decline til he reminded me I had stayed over last night. I looked around the room, my lips pursed as he continued to stare at me.

I had stayed at Micheal's house plenty of times and was never this nervous before. Jaxon's gaze was intimdating and had my skin heating up. I felt something poking my brain and my eyes flickered to Jaxon. He was trying to get in my head. I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms, making sure my walls were secure.

He groaned and fell back on the bed. "Kandice, please. Come on, let me see what you're thinking."

I looked away from him and out the window. The rain had stopped and the wind was blowing hard, causing the branches of the tree outside to lightly tap the side of the house. I hadn't noticed it when I jumped out earlier, but now it was sorta hard to miss. I heard the bed squeak, as if someone had put pressure on it and I looked up.

Jaxon was walking toward me and he didn't have on a shirt!

'He didn't have on a shirt earlier, idoit.' Kate replied.

I frowned. 'Really? That shows how unobservant I am.'

"Kandice." Jaxon whispered, in my ears as his arms encircled my waist. His breath tickled my ear as he started moving us. His lips trailed down my neck and I gripped his waist, tightly holding myself up against him. His hands traveled freely up and down my body, quickening my breathing. He laid down on the bed, me on top of him. His eyes were dilated and black with lust, as I stared down at him. I knew what that meant. He was aroused, and ready for sex.

I leaned back, wanting to put more space between us. Kate was ready, but I wasn't. I was scared and nervous and a little anxious, to be honest. Jaxon didn't seem to notice my hesitation. He sat up and dragged his lips to mine, his hand skimming over the skin of my neck, lightly brushing my mark. I gasped as pleasure shot through my whole body and it was begging me to give in to the temptation, but I resisted. Jaxon slipped his tongue in my mouth, fighting mine for domination.

Gripping the back of my thighs, he wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us, so he was now on top of me. My fear spiked and I broke away from the kiss, pushing him back. He didn't stop, just trailed kisses down my jaw, his hands gripping my hips.

"Jaxon." I said, my breathing heavy.

"Hmm?" He said, his hands now under my shirt.

"Jaxon, wait." I said, pushing his hands away and trying to scoot away. He tightened his grip on me and looked up, his eyes dulling a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking concerned. I pursed my lip, but it was already too late. My eyes were watering and I fidgeted under him, nervously. He sat up pulling me with him, his eyes back to their beautiful brown, green.

I looked away and wiped my eyes. Jaxon took my hands and turned me back to him. He lifted one of his hands, stroking my cheek and squatted down on the floor in front of me. "Talk to me, Kandi. What is it?"

'Tell him, K.'

I looked back to Jaxon, thinking about what Kate said. Should I tell him? It would be easier, right? Wouldn't it help incase he tried to pressure me, which I knew he wouldn't, but still? He would understand why I didn't want to have sex. Something pricked my brain and I knew it was Jaxon trying to get in.

"Kandice, ju-"

"I'm not ready, yet?" I said, interrupting him. My statement came out more like a question, if you ask me.