Surprise

It had been 3 week, almost a month since Jaxon and I mated. It wasn't at all what I expected, it was so much better. I was a little sad right now because every since, Jaxon has been working and we barely had any time to ourselves. I had taken up the Luna postion, also after we mated. It wasn't that bad, though. Maria got to help me with most everything since Jaxon made Wesley his third in command 2 weeks ago. Jaxon's mom came yesterday and I get to meet her today. Everyone says she's really beautiful and was a great Luna. I couldn't wait to see her.

The pack took well to me being Luna, although sometimes I did scare them. I had lost control of my powers a few times, but it was never as bad as the first time. Once, it happened when I was in a meeting with the other females in the pack. We were discussing how to teach the pups about Werewolf behavior, other than their instincts and why they should keep going to human schools. I don't really know what happened I was just listening to what a woman was saying when all of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. My eyes started to change and I felt my skin burning. I started to panic as I was slowly lifted from the ground. But nothing happened, Jaxon burst through the doors and was hanging onto me in a second. The burning stopped and my eyes changed back. The only thing that could be heard was my labored breathing.

No one got hurt which was a good thing, but it still scared them. The other times Jaxon was there to stop it, too. We weren't able to find much on how to help white wolves control their powers. We found a few myths, though. One said that there was a necklace called Pierce White Diamond, that could hold in all my powers, but I wouldn't be able to remove it myself. No one knew where it was though or if it was even real. Another myth said that to inject silver into them. The silver wouldn't kill them, but leave them in a coma like state. They wouldn't be able to do anything for themselves. I wasn't willing to try that one and neither was Jaxon. The rest of them weren't good either and some were just plain idiotic.

We decided to go with the necklace. We called around to some of the other packs and asked them if they could help. They agreed since they all had alliances with our pack. They were willing to help another Alpha Female, incase they needed help in the future. The packs nearest to us even agreed to help us fight the rouges. Miles' packs is coming over tomorrow so we could train with them along with Alpha Trive's pack and Alpha Reeves. They had been coming every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday since the day Jaxon and I mated. Everyone had been working extra hard and there was no time to spare.

I was getting more anxious by day. What if they hurt Kaleb? What if they had already killed him? We hadn't gotten anymore letters from them and I was worried. I had learned how to only block out certain things from Jaxon so he didn't know I was worried. He didn't like it when I blocked him out of my thoughts so I just hide what I didn't want him to know. I think it was a white wolf thing because I've never heard of anyone hiding specific things.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by someone knocking on the gym door. I turned around and saw our omega, Jill, standing in the doorway. I stopped hitting the punching bag as she smiled softly at me and stepped further into the room.

"Hey, Jill." I said.

She smiled, "I don't think you should be working so hard in your state, Luna."

Okay, that confused me. She had been telling me that for the last week and a half. "I told you to call me, Kandice and I have no idea what you're talking about." I said, politely taking a sip of water.

She frowned, "You seriously have no idea?"

Now I was frowning, "No."

"But how could you not?" She asked.

What is she talking about? I'm not in any kind of 'state'.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her calmly.