ᴴᴱᴿᴼ

Comment & vote!! Thanks ♡♡♡

Taehyung barely blinked as he stared at the strange boy. "Y-You're from E-Earth?"

"Well, specifically Idaho, b-but I think you get the point." Jimin gave him a nervous laugh before he shrugged his shoulders. "Gotta represent."

"You're not a Martian. You're a human!" Taehyung yelled the last word, and stumbled back. "Layla has to know! She thinks you're a Martian!"

"Uh." Jimin tilted his head to the side. "She's the one who helped me when my spaceship crashed so.." He bit his lower lip.

"Layla knows?" Taehyung's grew disappointed as his lips formed a straight line. "How could she do that to everyone? How could she not report you to the Mars police?"

"Listen bro, I appreciate you being a good citizen and all, but I'm not trynna get my ass floated into outer space. I left my pet turtle at home, and who knows whether or not he's still alive." Jimin spoke while he crossed his arms.

"Forget you! Do you know how much trouble Layla will be in if anyone finds out?!" He yelled, and began pacing around.

"Chill dude." Jimin rolled his eyes. "No one knows expect you and her. That's unless you decide to be a rat and snitch."

"I—"

"No one likes a rat Taehyung." Jimin slowly shook his head. "I had to deal with one before and it was not pretty. That lil bitch in third grade told Misses Smith I snorted sharpies and it all went downhill from there."

Taehyung lowered his brows as he listened to the humans confusing story. "What are we gonna do then? We have to get Layla away from that dude you're talking about!"

"I mean, we would've been there by now if I didn't have to lecture your ass." Jimin kicked the sand with his shoe. "I'm waiting."

"For what?"

"The keys to your sand racer." Jimin extended his hand, but Taehyung wasn't so sure about his plan.

"That's a new sand racer." He gulped. "I can't let you drive it."

"Oh come on. You're just saying that because you found out I'm a human. Well let me tell you this buddy. I can be a Martian if you want me to! I'm already five steps ahead of you!"

"Huh?"

"Let's go." He roughly grabbed Taehyung's hand as they got into the sand racer. Taehyung's eye's grew wide as he saw the humans hand on his. "Oh my Martian, you're touching me!"

"Quit acting like you have a problem with it."

"I'm coming Layla!" Jimin shouted into the air as he started the ignition. "Not literally!"

Meanwhile..

"Layla, my dumpling. I'm glad to see that you're safe." Jungkook pulled me into a forced hug, and I quickly pushed him away.

"Yeah, says the one who practically kidnap me!" I shouted, but it didn't seem like he cared. "Where's Jimin?" I looked around. "What did you do to him!"

"He's done for Layla."

"Jungkook, what did you do to him?!" I screamed once more, and he pretended to give me a look of sympathy.