ᴮᴿᴱᴬᵀᴴᴱ

I stared at the two boys with a disappointed, but not too surprised look. The music stopped and there was a sudden silence in the crowd. No one knew what to do, as this kind of dancing was new to them. Jimin quickly ran off stage, getting out of the spotlight as fast as possible.

I grabbed him by his shirt while he unconsciously tried to race past me. He eyes brightened when he saw me, but then he remembered what he just did two minutes ago. "Listen, don't kill me." He began pleading. "I know you told me not to bring any sort of attention to myself, but I needed to teach Mars some of Earths traditions."

"Why would Martians care for Earthlings?" A voice asked, and Jungkook appeared from nowhere.

"Uh.." Jimin nervously laughed. "I don't know what your talking about. I said turf, not Earth silly goose!"

"What the Mars-hell is a goose?" Jungkook scrunched his nose and I glared over at the human.

"Wait a second?" Jimin acted all innocent as he gave the Martian a fake laugh. "Your name isn't goose?"

"Of course my name isn't goose, it's Juanito Rodriguez Jeon Jungkook."

gdkdhssjd let me leave

"Oh damn." Jimin rubbed his chin. "I didn't know y'all did middle names too." He choked when I slapped his chest.

"Listen punk." Jungkook stepped closer. "There's something cratery about you."

"Say what now?" Jimin raised his brow.

"I know something's up with you chicken boi. I've been watching you, and the way you've been going around town with your I wanna change the world attitude. Well guess what, you can fool Layla, but you can't fool me!" Jungkook harshly spat, before I cleared my throat.

"I'm right here..." I crossed my arms.

"Right where I'd like you to be pumpkin." Jungkook gave me a forced smile, before glaring at back at Jimin.

"Well in that case, we'll be leaving now." He grabbed my arm.

"Not so fast." Jungkook stepped in between us, and turned to me. "What do you say we take a long walk along the Mars shore. After all, I think it's best to get to know my future wife." He smirked at Jimin, very aware that it would piss him off.

"Well if Layla doesn't want to, then she doesn't have to!" Jimin grabbed my other hand, tugging me to his side. Jungkook held onto my left hand, pulling me the opposite direction.

"Hello! My arms!" I shouted, and both of them let go, causing me to collapse onto the sand. Jimin dropped to his knees quicker than the speed of light, and helped me up.

"Don't bother sucking up." Jungkook harshly poked his chest. "She's in this marriage forever and there's nothing you can do about."

There's nothing you can do about it.

Those words really struck Jimin this time, as he realized that may just be the truth. What if there wasn't any way to change the law. What if Layla couldn't choose to marry who she truly loved?

I knew I had to take Jungkook's offer, because if I didn't, I would be looked down upon. On Mars, it was required that you marry who you're assigned.

"I'm sorry." I looked into Jimin's eyes, watching them hollow with disappointment.

"Yeah, I am too." Jimin muttered as he looked him up and down. Jungkook pulled an offended face as Jimin walked away.

"Let's go my darling." Jungkook took my hand in his and started to walk. I felt a strong tug on my hand, but my eyes were still glued to Jimin.

A human.

I think I have feelings for a human.

______

Jimin kicked the sand as he walked, aggressively indeed. "How did my love life story end up being exactly like Shrek, Fiona, and Lord fartquad." He mumbled to himself while walking.

He stared across the desert, feeling the tiny specs of sand that lightly brushed his face. Jimin was feeling something he hasn't felt since he was down at Earth.

He was lonely.

*cue the music*

"I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's only me."

Jimin's voice got quiet, before he sighed. "and I walk alone."

"Ah ah ah—ahlsjdk what the fUck." Jimin squealed as dart hit him directly on his thigh. "Well damn, I don't feel so good." He lightly said, before his limp body dropped onto the sand.

tO bE cOntiNuEd